• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, well, that's the first. :')

I absolutely adore your profile, your icon and your signature. :9~

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

Hey everybody :3 I keep loosing the conversation on here o.o I'm sorry D:

How is ya'll?

.... Wait you're all in school... -.-

Finley schreef:

How is ya'll?

Nope, Hollidays (;

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Finley schreef:

How is ya'll?

Hello c:
    I'm good, what about you?
    And no atm I'm not going to school. I finished high school about four months ago and then I planned on going on a gap year.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2013 - 13:22 ]

Anthoneh schreef:
    (...)

I absolutely adore your profile, your icon and your signature. :9~

Haha, ahhw, really? Thank-you for such an amazing compliment! The Godfather is awesome. ^_^

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2013 - 13:31 ]

† Love? I want to sleep.

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    Nope, Hollidays (;

Ahh, nice :D how's your holiday?

Anthoneh schreef:
    (...)

Hello c:
    I'm good, what about you?
    And no atm I'm not going to school. I finished high school about four months ago and then I planned on going on a gap year.

I'm kinda annoyed but okay ^.^
    Ah, nice :D I've had a gap three years O.o

Good afternoon y'all. Just woken up. Gosh, how much I love holidays.

We need a bigger boat.

Scavo schreef:

Had a nice sleep? XD I'm having a holiday today because I was upset :3
    Well, I had to see a moron and I'd probably punch someone if I went in today so... Taking a short holiday!

How's you? :3

Scavo schreef:

At least you can sleep. I'm so tired like hell.

† Love? I want to sleep.

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Had a nice sleep? XD I'm having a holiday today because I was upset :3
    Well, I had to see a moron and I'd probably punch someone if I went in today so... Taking a short holiday!

How's you? :3

Bit short but nice, to be honest ^^! O gosh; no, punching someone wouldn't be a good thing. Hope you're doing well (besides that)?

I'm fine! Still a bit tired and terrified, but fine! Tomorrow, I'll be going to Amsterdam for some expositions and stuff and I finally finished my assignment :3. And it ain't storming anymore, so that's a good thing. ^^'

We need a bigger boat.

Scavo schreef:
    (...)

Bit short but nice, to be honest ^^! O gosh; no, punching someone wouldn't be a good thing. Hope you're doing well (besides that)?

I'm fine! Still a bit tired and terrified, but fine! Tomorrow, I'll be going to Amsterdam for some expositions and stuff and I finally finished my assignment :3. And it ain't storming anymore, so that's a good thing. ^^'

^^ apart from that I'm okay :) it's a nice day, I'm healthy, I have Lizz [even though she's at the doctors for a check up atm], and I have a pretty flat :3

How come terrified? D: -wraps you in snood- :3 I'll keep you safe with my magical scarfy-thing! Good luck with your assignment ^.^

Finley schreef:
    (...)

^^ apart from that I'm okay :) it's a nice day, I'm healthy, I have Lizz [even though she's at the doctors for a check up atm], and I have a pretty flat :3

How come terrified? D: -wraps you in snood- :3 I'll keep you safe with my magical scarfy-thing! Good luck with your assignment ^.^

Good to hear that!

Well, me and a friend found this new level thing of slenderman; and we had to play it, even though we know we can't handle that, especially in the middle of the night, when it's dark.
    It was awful.

Ahw; thanks for keeping me safe :3 you're nice ^^

We need a bigger boat.

Scavo schreef:
    (...)

Good to hear that!

Well, me and a friend found this new level thing of slenderman; and we had to play it, even though we know we can't handle that, especially in the middle of the night, when it's dark.
    It was awful.

Ahw; thanks for keeping me safe :3 you're nice ^^

XD Sillys... I want to try playing slenderman, but I really suck at games o3o

It's okay :D I try to be nice ^^

Finley schreef:
    (...)

XD Sillys... I want to try playing slenderman, but I really suck at games o3o

It's okay :D I try to be nice ^^

Don't ever play it at 3 am, when it's dark and scary. Seriously; it's awful.

You're doing a pretty good job ^^'!

We need a bigger boat.

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, ahhw, really? Thank-you for such an amazing compliment! The Godfather is awesome. ^_^

You're welcome and I'm definitely 100% sure. The Godfather is one of the greatest movies ever. Just like Scarface. Al Pacino :'D