• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Irvine schreef:
    Hi there :]

You could also try this site to find a case. It's not only for iPhone. The only shitty side of it is when you choose for the regular sending time it takes three weeks to arrive. But it's very cheap ^^

Already bought eveything from that one (joehoe)

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Very hard, Glee or Disney.. I do think Disney gives you more variation and I rather walk around with a Disney iPhone case than a Glee iPhone case.

The Glee cases are just too much Klaine, and as much as I ship them, I don't really want to walk around with them. But I just don't know.
    I still have time to choose tho

Haha, I love Klaine too. But walking around with Klaine on your iPhone is weird.

Which disney character do you like the most then?

I don't know. I love Peter Pan, Stitch, Giselle, and I love Frozen, but there's not many merch of that one yet..

I don't even know Frozen :$
    If I had to choose, I think I couldn't choose between Peter Pan, Ariel and Rapunzel. Both are just so sweet!

I'm starting to get an obsession for Dreamworks too. I just like those childish movies.

And then musical... lkdfldsjf
    or New York or Broadway in general... I don't know.

Gru schreef:
    I don't even know Frozen :$
    If I had to choose, I think I couldn't choose between Peter Pan, Ariel and Rapunzel. Both are just so sweet!

I'm starting to get an obsession for Dreamworks too. I just like those childish movies.

Frozen is the new Disney Movie, coming out soon. It's coming out in December :3

I don't really know what kind of choise you have in musical cases :$ So I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

@Lovina: Gosh, I didn't even know that. Well, I do know (:

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2013 - 21:42 ]

Lovina schreef:
    (...)
    Frozen is the new Disney Movie, coming out soon. It's coming out in December :3

And I can't wait for it :333

Gru schreef:
    I don't really know what kind of choise you have in musical cases :$ So I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

@Lovina: Gosh, I didn't even know that. Well, I do know (:

Demi Lovato sang the title song ^^ le klik I adore this song, it's beautiful.

I love Demi Lovato. Why didn't I know this?! That's just insane.

I do love the song, but still..
    Idina Menzel and Jonathan Groff? Perfection :3

What a perfect song. I'm listening it now (:

I've listened to it a gazillion times already :')