• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Accordeon? Cool! I play the clarinet, but I don't have lessons anymore. School is freaking me out. But I'd like to have lessons again, actually.

Gibbs schreef:
    I just finished playing accordeon. Now I'm bored. :p

And you?

Cool^^, I wish I had enough time to learn to play an instrument.
    I'd love to play the piano, my mother also plays the accordeon. Sounds funny (:

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    You're playing accordeon? Nice! (: I sucked at playing the flute, but I've always admired people who can play an instrument.

And I'm doing some school work :/

Yes, I play it for almost 7 years now. :3
    And poor you! Good luck with your homework!

Gru schreef:
    Accordeon? Cool! I play the clarinet, but I don't have lessons anymore. School is freaking me out. But I'd like to have lessons again, actually.

Yes, accordeon! :3
    Aaah okay, playing clarinet is awesomeee! I tried it as well, once. A very long time ago... How long do you play?

Calypse schreef:
    (...)

Cool^^, I wish I had enough time to learn to play an instrument.
    I'd love to play the piano, my mother also plays the accordeon. Sounds funny (:

Hahaha it's nice that your mom plays it too! (: And it's a pity that you don't have time enough for it. :c It's very awesome to know how to play an instrument. :Y)

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I play guitar, but i'm not very good at it :P

May StarClan light your path.

I'm looking at Verslaafd on rtl4. There's this boy who's using drugs and they want to take him to rehab or something.

@Gibbs: I had lessons for 4 years but I'm playing for like 6 years if I'm right.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2013 - 20:52 ]

@Gibbs: I'm already finished (: now I'm just bored, playing Candy Crush :/

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Tuala schreef:
    @Gibbs: I'm already finished (: now I'm just bored, playing Candy Crush :/

I can't play Candy Crush on my phone ;c

In the vacation I tried to play guitar, but I figered out I’m not really good at it, so I stopped. ;c

@ Squirrelpaw
    That's awesome! What kind of songs do you play? (:

@ Gru
    That's nice! I bet you play great! :3 What do you play? And why don't you have lessons anymore? Because of school?

@ Tuala

hahahaahh alright than! :'D

Gru schreef:
    (...)

I can't play Candy Crush on my phone ;c

Me neither, I've got and old phone :') but I'm on the laptop right now.
    and I'm too addicted to this game :c

@Gibbs: :3 If I'm allowed to say this about myself: I think I can play good xD Well, I played everything my teacher gave me, and he gave us pop songs.. But now I play pop songs and klezmer songs. That's Jewish.
    Yes, because of school and because my partner in crime also stopped and I didn't want to have lessons alone. But now I regret the decision.

@Tuala:
    Oh well, that's also possible :p

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2013 - 21:03 ]

I don't like candycrush. :')
    I prefer.... wel... I don't know actually... :'D

Gru schreef:
    @Gibbs: :3 If I'm allowed to say this about myself: I think I can play good xD Well, I played everything my teacher gave me, and he gave us pop songs.. But now I play pop songs and klezmer songs. That's Jewish.
    Yes, because of school and because my partner in crime also stopped and I didn't want to have lessons alone. But now I regret the decision.

@Tuala:
    Oh well, that's also possible :p

OMFG I PLAY KLEZMER AS WELL! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

Aaah okay, just take lessons again when you can. :3

Gibbs schreef:

Pou? ;p

Gibbs schreef:

I can't say I like it, because I hate myself because I'm playing it. But yeah.. I can't stop either.