• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I have been acting since I was 11 or something, and I'm 18 now :3
    And also following singing lessons, for two years now, and in this production some of us have to sing solo (including me) and people tell me it sounds good, so I'm proud of myself :3

That's a long time.
    Oh, singing lessons. I'd like to have singing lessons too, but I don't think I can take it very serious. Though I do want singing lessons. I don't know why I'm not quite sure about actually taking them. Since I was a young girl I wanted singing lessons, but I always played an instrument.
    You're allowed to be proud ^^

I'm going to study ;c I guess I have some unexpected tests, which I now do expect.. Wednesday a history test, and because history isn't my best subject, I'm going to study. Bye (:

Gru schreef:
    (...)

That's a long time.
    Oh, singing lessons. I'd like to have singing lessons too, but I don't think I can take it very serious. Though I do want singing lessons. I don't know why I'm not quite sure about actually taking them. Since I was a young girl I wanted singing lessons, but I always played an instrument.
    You're allowed to be proud ^^

I'm going to study ;c I guess I have some unexpected tests, which I now do expect.. Wednesday a history test, and because history isn't my best subject, I'm going to study. Bye (:

Good luck with that! :')

And why don't you just do it?
    My singing teacher is the least serious person on this planet, but he's amazing. He studied Musical himself, so that's already something ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I'd love to have singing lessons, but I suck at singing :') and I can't afford them...

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Finley schreef:
    I'd love to have singing lessons, but I suck at singing :') and I can't afford them...

Don't you have an Academy somewhere?
    For me it's about 120 for an entire year, including Solfege lessons ^^

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

Good luck with that! :')

And why don't you just do it?
    My singing teacher is the least serious person on this planet, but he's amazing. He studied Musical himself, so that's already something ;3

I'm not in a study mood.. ;c
    I don't know. My parents have to pay it and they have to agree on it too. And besides, school is killing me with all these tests and I'm a stresschicken (that sounds amazing in English). So I don't think it would be good for me to have singing lessons. Even if they take 30 minutes of my time.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

I'm not in a study mood.. ;c
    I don't know. My parents have to pay it and they have to agree on it too. And besides, school is killing me with all these tests and I'm a stresschicken (that sounds amazing in English). So I don't think it would be good for me to have singing lessons. Even if they take 30 minutes of my time.

Oh, well, that may be some kind of problem..
    For me singing is some relaxing time, so it's quite good I still have it ;3

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

Oh, well, that may be some kind of problem..
    For me singing is some relaxing time, so it's quite good I still have it ;3

I think I can't even start with singing lessons because the schoolyear already started :3

Gru schreef:
    (...)

I think I can't even start with singing lessons because the schoolyear already started :3

Yes, that might be kind of a problem :/

I really want this ;3

I can’t sing hahaha :'D.

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I really want this ;3

It's amazing. c:

:)

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I really want this ;3

That's such a pretty thing!

Are you guys watching Atlas?

Gru schreef:
    (...)

That's such a pretty thing!

Are you guys watching Atlas?

Nope. Don't even know it D:

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

Nope. Don't even know it D:

It's on Nederland 3 and is a bit like Expeditie Robinson. Today is the final, so it isn't worth watching :p

But I'm from Belgium, so yeah :')

Arendelle schreef:
    But I'm from Belgium, so yeah :')

O haha, I didn't know.
    Are they stil broadcasting Expeditie Robinson in Belgium? Because no one from Belgium participates anymore.