• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2017 - 23:50 ]

Maflodder -> Rozenthee / "Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"

Lol Noord-Korea gaat goed, Trump is lekker bezig, nu Erdogan.. Yoooo welcome to 2017

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Protect Erik Lehnsherr 2k17.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

The Killing is ruining my life

Caution first, always.

I spent waaaaaaaaay too much money in Harry Potter World. Although, can you ever spend too much money on Harry Potter stuff?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ik snap eindelijk hoe het is als mensen je naam altijd verkeerd spellen. Dat gebeurt bij mijn naam immers nooit

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Prongsie schreef:
    Lol Noord-Korea gaat goed, Trump is lekker bezig, nu Erdogan.. Yoooo welcome to 2017

Echt hé nu moeten we zeker hoofdpijn van hem krijgen maar ik vind de stemmen oneerlijk

Denk aan de toekomst, niet aan het verleden

Ik kan nu niet zeggen dat ik het idee heb dat het ijzerinfuus al iets doet. Ik voel me eigenlijk 10 keer zo moe en futloos dan ik al was.

bff_bestfriend schreef:
    (...)
    Echt hé nu moeten we zeker hoofdpijn van hem krijgen maar ik vind de stemmen oneerlijk

Welkom in de wereld van corruptie, zou ik zeggen. :')

// Wel, zuslief is al 19 geworden. Whaaaat.

Maaaaan wat was Paaspop mooi.

The problem with the 13 Reasons Why fandom isn't the romanticizing of the suicide and mental illness. It's the fact that these fangirls think that whatever the hot guys did to Hannah was okay, because they're hot guys. And now they're writing prompts and fanfic about the hot guys and "It's okay, Justin. It's over. You don't have to think about it anymore." Yes, he does.

kindness is never a burden.

Ok Veerle. GA SCHRIJVEN GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS DO SOMETHING. *Opens Netflix*

The truth is out there.

Yousana schreef:
    The problem with the 13 Reasons Why fandom isn't the romanticizing of the suicide and mental illness. It's the fact that these fangirls think that whatever the hot guys did to Hannah was okay, because they're hot guys. And now they're writing prompts and fanfic about the hot guys and "It's okay, Justin. It's over. You don't have to think about it anymore." Yes, he does.

het is beide een probleem

Nearly 30 minutes later I'm still doing nothing *internally screaming*.

The truth is out there.

JamesPotter schreef:
    Ik snap eindelijk hoe het is als mensen je naam altijd verkeerd spellen. Dat gebeurt bij mijn naam immers nooit

welcome to my world

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Duckling schreef:
    (...)

welcome to my world

and mine