• Beginpost please? *puppy eyes*

-

Ik krijg spontaan weer zin om een Haunted House op te zetten.
    Het was veel te leuk de laatste keer.

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Ik haat leren voor aardrijkskunde, het is veel te veel. D:

And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

Oh my God. Ik schrok me dood toen Toby opeens achterin Emily's auto lag.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Jeetje, Quizlet is echt fucking dood zeg.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

Juap :/

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Vlahos schreef:
    Juap :/

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

*tovert leven*

En dat was de season finale. ):

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Schuester schreef:
    *tovert leven*

YEAH.

Bijna username verander tijd :3

Ik heb buikpijn, meh. :c

Vlahos schreef:
    Bijna username verander tijd :3

Waarin verander je het?

Feileacan schreef:
    (...)
    Waarin verander je het?

Als het kan, Myle ^-^

Vlahos schreef:
    (...)
    Als het kan, Myle ^-^

Die kan je nemen, hij is namelijk nog niet gebruikt. *heeft het even voor je gecheckt*

[ bericht aangepast op 14 mei 2014 - 18:58 ]

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Smoleman schreef:
    (...)
    Die kan je nemen, hij is namelijk nog niet gebruikt. *heeft het even voor je gecheckt*

Aww bedankt!