• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Nothing to say about that :')

I miss my Musical-friends D:

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Well, no.
    Television or movies are okay ;p

Arendelle schreef:
    Nothing to say about that :')

I miss my Musical-friends D:

Are you playing in a musical? (:

Gru schreef:
    (...)

Are you playing in a musical? (:

I go to these musical-camp-things.. But it's mostly over Summer and I just don't have any time to meet any of them.
    But this weekend there's this couple of days where they're going to work on a small production (probably scenes/songs from existing musicals) but since I have to play this weekend at my own theater-thing, I can only go and watch the show on Sunday ^^

Gru schreef:
    Well, no.
    Television or movies are okay ;p

What are your favorit programs?

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I go to these musical-camp-things.. But it's mostly over Summer and I just don't have any time to meet any of them.
    But this weekend there's this couple of days where they're going to work on a small production (probably scenes/songs from existing musicals) but since I have to play this weekend at my own theater-thing, I can only go and watch the show on Sunday ^^

Oh, that's very cool. But it's a shame you can't meet them and can't go to these days. Positive thing is that you have your own theater-thing, I guess?

@Dooddoenervo

Well, it's a bit childish, but I think Big Time Rush is very funny ;P And I watch Atlas, Expeditie Robinson, Wie is de mol and more programms like that.
    What about you?

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2013 - 18:09 ]

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

Glee

And Friends. And PLL. And The Carrie Diaries.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

Oh, that's very cool. But it's a shame you can't meet them and can't go to these days. Positive thing is that you have your own theater-thing, I guess?

@Dooddoenervo

Well, it's a bit childish, but I think Big Time Rush is very funny ;P And I watch Atlas, Expeditie Robinson, Wie is de mol and more programms like that.
    What about you?

Yeah, of course ^^
    But it's also almost finished. Saturday's our last performances, and I'm gonna miss it. And I'm going to see a lot of people from camp Sunday, so that's good too.
    And next week, I'm going to Utrecht to go see Jersey Boys, and the main actor is someone I know (from camp last year) and I'm going backstage and stuff, and I'm so excited :3

I forgot Glee :o

Recently I bought the dvd box of season 4. But I'm not allowed to watch it until we celebrated Pakjesavond ;c
    It's such a shame Cory died ;(

@Arendelle
    I understand you're gonna miss it. Acting is so nice. Though I have never participated in any Theater groops :c
    Oh, that's so cool! Being backstage is always cool, no matter which band/show/something else performs.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2013 - 18:15 ]

Well, sea patrol, South Park, How do they do it, FC de kampioenen and war documentaires/movies.
    Harry Potter, Flood and a lot of other movies.
    Ohh and (horror)sint

Hi people! What did I miss? (:

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

Castle, The Mentalist, House, allmost eveything on MTV, that sort of stuff. Oh, and sometimes Phineas and Ferb. Just because it's possible to watch it. c:

:)

Presence schreef:
    Hi people! What did I miss? (:

We talked about roofs and tv programms, nothing important (:

Alter schreef:
    (...)
    Castle, The Mentalist, House, allmost eveything on MTV, that sort of stuff. Oh, and sometimes Phineas and Ferb. Just because it's possible to watch it. c:

Ohh yes, reccess

Gru schreef:
    I forgot Glee :o

Recently I bought the dvd box of season 4. But I'm not allowed to watch it until we celebrated Pakjesavond ;c
    It's such a shame Cory died ;(

@Arendelle
    I understand you're gonna miss it. Acting is so nice. Though I have never participated in any Theater groops :c
    Oh, that's so cool! Being backstage is always cool, no matter which band/show/something else performs.

I have been acting since I was 11 or something, and I'm 18 now :3
    And also following singing lessons, for two years now, and in this production some of us have to sing solo (including me) and people tell me it sounds good, so I'm proud of myself :3