• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I think I've had the explanation about a gazillion times, and I still don't get it :W
    But I don't really mind, but I have to study first ;3

And I don't just study English :') I study Applied Linguistics - English & Spanish (and Dutch, but that is obligatory) and me, a teacher?

I think I'll go for interpreter (tolk), but I kinda want to study Journalism afterwards, but my parents think it's a waste of time.

Well, you've got many levels. The lowest is BBL, than KBL than VMBO/TL (the average people have this level) than Havo and the highest is VWO (or VWO+, at some schools). I'm doing Havo, because I want to go to the conservatore and for that I need Havo. (: Before Havo I graduaded TL. (:

And oeeeh, altough, will there be enough work in being an interpreter? But if it it's what you want, just do it! :3

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

@Gibbs hh; we thought it was very scary. But we played it like - at 3:00 am, and it was dark, and scary and creepy.
    You live in a cafe? Awesome o.o. I want to live in a cafe as well. I just live in a stupid, boring house. And, If I may; how old are youuuuuuuu ^^?

Seriously; I hate storms.

We need a bigger boat.

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Well, you've got many levels. The lowest is BBL, than KBL than VMBO/TL (the average people have this level) than Havo and the highest is VWO (or VWO+, at some schools). I'm doing Havo, because I want to go to the conservatore and for that I need Havo. (: Before Havo I graduaded TL. (:

And oeeeh, altough, will there be enough work in being an interpreter? But if it it's what you want, just do it! :3

Oh yes, many opportunities! Most students choose being just a regular translator, but being an interpreter is more intense and makes more money :Y)
    Plus, it's a very important job, at political events and such.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Scavo schreef:
    @Gibbs hh; we thought it was very scary. But we played it like - at 3:00 am, and it was dark, and scary and creepy.
    You live in a cafe? Awesome o.o. I want to live in a cafe as well. I just live in a stupid, boring house. And, If I may; how old are youuuuuuuu ^^?

Seriously; I hate storms.

Hahahah wauw, yes than I will believe that it was scary!!
    And yes, I live in a cafe, we're open now for like a year and a half. And I am sixteen years old (psst, 2 December I will turn 17! ^^). How old are you?

I don't hate storms. I think it's fascinating. :3 However I do not want to go outside now, with a big chance of flying away, following the wind. :'D

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

Oh yes, many opportunities! Most students choose being just a regular translator, but being an interpreter is more intense and makes more money :Y)
    Plus, it's a very important job, at political events and such.

Aah okay, great that there are many jobs in it! So everything will be fine with you. :Y) Awesome!! (:

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Aah okay, great that there are many jobs in it! So everything will be fine with you. :Y) Awesome!! (:

I really hope so, but this is my first year, so :3

Arendelle schreef:
    (...)

I really hope so, but this is my first year, so :3

Oooh okay. Well, you'll see what happens! But I bet it will be good. (:

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    Oh, no! FIRE AT SCHOOL!!! FIRE!

You serious? :x

:)

Alright, alright. Now this wind is getting annoying..

Too many words D:

Arendelle schreef:
    Too many words D:

Where?

Alter schreef:
    (...)
    You serious? :x

No. I got va canton.(yeah) but at arrendele's school is an bomb.

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

No. I got va canton.(yeah) but at arrendele's school is an bomb.

*vacation

Hello everyone!!

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare

@ Amaretto
    Hi there! (:

Amaretto schreef:
    (...)

*vacation

Hello everyone!!

I know, but on my tablet is an spelling correct.-.-

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

I know, but on my tablet is an spelling correct.-.-

I have that too. That is so annoying!

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2013 - 12:36 ]

Il aimait la mort, elle aimait la vie, il vivait pour elle, elle est morte pour lui. -William Shakespeare