• Ik zit al zeer lang met iets in mijn hoofd en uiteindelijk heb ik besloten het uit te werken. Er moet nog veel gedaan worden, maar ik heb een samenvatting gemaakt, en ik zou wel willen zien hoeveel mensen er in geintereseerd zijn.

- It will all be in English.
    - Je zal tien lijnen of meer moeten schrijven.

Maar zelfs als je niet mee zou willen doen, zou ik het leuk vinden je mening te horen! ^^
    Oh, en titel suggesties zijn welkom.

It was the year 2156 when scientists finally discovered a new way of creating life. By manipulating artificial genes and growing the fetus in a tube, they were able to created 'the perfect Human being'. They were rumoured to have no flaws and to look as beautiful as any child celebrity. Their hair- and eye-colour could, according to the advertisement, range from red to blue and everything in between. Naturally, rich people all around the world put in an order for one of these 'perfect children'. Eventually, 23 orders were accepted. And in May 2157, the first batch of these 'Beauties' was born. The first one on the 2nd of May, the second on the 3rd, etc. And for a while, everything was great. They had loving parents. A home. They were loved. They were happy.
    And then everything took a dark turn.

On the 25th of May, in the year 2162, one little Beauty developed a 'Gift'. This boy, the first successfully born prototype, is publicly known as Zero. It was his sixth birthday party when the tragedy happened. The other 23 Beauties had been invited for this celebration, because it was not only Zero's birthday, but also the anniversary of the scientific break-through that made the Beauties possible. It was a very nice and relaxed meeting. The parents chatted, the children played... Until Little Zero passed out.
    When he awoke, Zero was not the same. When the little boy made eye contact with one of the other Beauties, he would loose control of his own body and speak a prophecy. Each prophecy leads, according to Little Zero, to their 'soul'. Back then, nobody understood what the little boy meant. They didn't understand why Little Adam, Beauty #21, needed to find "A dame with hair as white as frost, to whom beauty is never lost. Her head is always full of dreams, yet frozen in time is how she seems."
    Then the Beauties grew up. And as each of them hit the age of six, they all developed a Gift. Several kids were suddenly making fire dance on their fingertips, while others could bend the will of their parents or heal small wounds and injuries. The world panicked. The Gifts were strange, weird, and sometimes even dangerous.
    It wasn't until the end of June, one month after the last Beauty had received their gift, that things escalated. Beauty #7 had been brutally attacked on the street by a frightened woman. The six year old boy had been strangled to death, despite his efforts to fight her off.
    People everywhere were demanding the death of these children. It was obvious that they were getting too powerful. Apart from their Gifts, they were also stronger and faster than the average Human. They really did seem perfect.
    Until exactly five months after their birthdays. Because on that day, they became colour blind and they stopped being able to taste and smell things completely. The children had lost a part of themselves. The only explanation the parents had, was Zero's line. “They need to find their soul,” he'd said seriously on his birthday. The scientists said it was complete fantasy and just said it was a fault in their genes. Yet, the world was convinced that, without finding this one 'person' the Gifted would be unable to reach their 'soul' and their full power. And they were happy with that.

Eventually, it was decided that the children would be imprisoned, away from Humanity. A small island in the Indian Ocean was used to build four prison camps. Each camp would hold four of the 'Gifted' as they were now labelled. Light-weight metal gauntlets were made for their hands. This special type of metal would prevent the children from using their Gifts.
    Ever since these 24 Gifted children were seven years old, they've been locked up in the prison camps. It is now the year 2175. Most Gifted are now 18 years old. This roleplay follows their story and their struggle.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2013 - 17:31 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Zelf zou ik hier niet aan meedoen, maar ik vind het best wel origineel en goed gevonden! (:

16 - 09 - '17

Nou, leuk idee maar mijn Engels is crap (cat)

Limits schreef:

Sorry to hear that. :Y) Maar erg bedankt voor het geven van je mening. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Limits schreef:

26 - 02 - '16

Limits schreef:

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Ik vind het een prachtig idee en heel goed uitgewerkt.

Your make-up is terrible

Assassin schreef:
    Ik vind het een prachtig idee en heel goed uitgewerkt.

Thank you, that is really nice of you. (:

Het is een leuk idee zelfs in het engels, maar ik zou nooit zoveel lijnen kunnen schrijven :Y)

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Silverton schreef:
    Het is een leuk idee zelfs in het engels, maar ik zou nooit zoveel lijnen kunnen schrijven :Y)

Aw really? Erg jammer. :Y) RPG's met lange stukken vind ik, persoonlijk, fijner.

I really like the idea!
    I'd certainly join :3
    Could you warn me when you open the role topic?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Maniae schreef:
    I really like the idea!
    I'd certainly join :3
    Could you warn me when you open the role topic?

Of course I will sweetheart. ^^

*Fetus i.p.v foetus (:

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Limits schreef:

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Curlies schreef:
    *Fetus i.p.v foetus (:

D: See, that's what I thought. en OpenOffice was like: Nope! you're wrong!

Ahum, dankjewel. :Y) Brainfart-moment, I guess.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Of course I will sweetheart. ^^

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered