• So my dear darlings, in this topic you are permitted to speak in English, Dutch is forbidden, unless you don’t know a word ofcourse.
    Making mistakes is fine, and you can correct others as long as it’s in a nice and polite way. Please experiment and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
    The idea of this topic comes from this topic which was opened by the amazing Klaar.
    ~
    Oftewel:
    In dit topic mag je geen Nederlands praten, alleen Engels, tenzij je een woord niet weet natuurlijk. Je mag anderen op fouten attenderen zolang dit op een vriendelijke en nette manier gebeurt.

Have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 4 jan 2018 - 23:56 ]

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

Hi there! How are y'all doing? What are you doing today? I had an exam this morning and my reading excercise suuuuuucked, damn. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 23 jan 2018 - 16:46 ]

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

In have to do my homework. Have. I am not doing it. Oops

Zoek en je zult vinden. Vindt je het niet, dan is het zoek.

I'm in America studying for my Dutch test :')

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Oh Nice!

Plunkett schreef:
    I'm in America studying for my Dutch test :')

Omg awesome! Are you there on a holiday or do you live there? (:

"if the ocean can calm itself, so can you .we are both salt water mixed with air." - Nayyirah Waheed

I've been here for two weeks now and I will stay until May 17th! Here for an entire semester to study! ^^

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Plunkett schreef:
    I've been here for two weeks now and I will stay until May 17th! Here for an entire semester to study! ^^

Oh wow that sounds great :D
    Enjoy it while you're there!
    I'm sure you will though! (flower)

"if the ocean can calm itself, so can you .we are both salt water mixed with air." - Nayyirah Waheed

I am at school, English right now ^^

^SHOULDN'T YOU BE PAYING ATTENTION? I'm just joking, really ^^
    I've been studying for my oral exam of Egyptian Arabic and I've been sitting here all morning trying to pronounce weird sounds. My throat hurts. :')

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Klaar schreef:
    ^SHOULDN'T YOU BE PAYING ATTENTION? I'm just joking, really ^^
    I've been studying for my oral exam of Egyptian Arabic and I've been sitting here all morning trying to pronounce weird sounds. My throat hurts. :')

Ow haha, that sounds funny! I hope you're not doing it in a public place, and otherwise you will have noticed it, I guess.

-

Omg, I have FOUR deadlines on Friday. Two papers, one presentation, and I still need to make two quizzes (which i already failed, but I still need to do I guess). And guess what; three of them are group work, which means DOUBLE STRESS. I hate this study so much, uhg. Oh, and I also have an exam on Tuesday. My life is so much fun.

There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle

It's quite weird to see everyone speak English instead of Dutch, especially on a Dutch website.

Amethyst_ schreef:
    (...)

Ow haha, that sounds funny! I hope you're not doing it in a public place, and otherwise you will have noticed it, I guess.

No, haha, I was (and still am, haha) doing it in my student room. I wouldn't do that in public. I sound like a toad trying to pronounce those letters correctly. It's not something I want to other's hearing me try. :')

My sister is coming over next Monday and we already agreed on what we're going to do: nothing. :') Just gaming and get groceries.

|| With the SAS, nobody gets left behind. ||

I've been looking for things to ask for my birthday, ahh, birthdayshopping is the best shopping.

Heaven is a place that we all have