• So my dear darlings, in this topic you are permitted to speak in English, Dutch is forbidden, unless you don’t know a word ofcourse.
    Making mistakes is fine, and you can correct others as long as it’s in a nice and polite way. Please experiment and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
    The idea of this topic comes from this topic which was opened by the amazing Klaar.
    ~
    Oftewel:
    In dit topic mag je geen Nederlands praten, alleen Engels, tenzij je een woord niet weet natuurlijk. Je mag anderen op fouten attenderen zolang dit op een vriendelijke en nette manier gebeurt.

Have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 4 jan 2018 - 23:56 ]

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

aYYYYY i'm here okay but tbh i speak a lot of languages but I hate like talking in a neat way like slang is my life

[ bericht aangepast op 4 jan 2018 - 23:58 ]

Heaven is a place that we all have

I love the idea of English only - but is there supposed to be a certain topic that we have to talk about or.... 😅😅

There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle

Dissonant schreef:
    I love the idea of English only - but is there supposed to be a certain topic that we have to talk about or.... 😅😅

No not at all! You can talk about whatever you want.

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

Awh, this is fun!
    Me and my brothers always do this at home; a little more "Dunglish", though. Like my brother just came home from work and it's like, "hello, my darling, how was your day?". Of course in a fake English accent. Is it fun without an English accent, really? ^^

To love another person is to see the face of God. - Victor Hugo

Seasons schreef:
    Awh, this is fun!
    Me and my brothers always do this at home; a little more "Dunglish", though. Like my brother just came home from work and it's like, "hello, my darling, how was your day?". Of course in a fake English accent. Is it fun without an English accent, really? ^^

No, i do it all the time :D
    Also I usually talk German with my dad but I suck at it :’)
    I’m much better at English.

Seeing that we can talk about any subject, how about school beginning in a whopping three days?! I think I'm going to pull a trick that I maybe did like thousands of times: asking to be excused for the toilet, but actually just crying on your way there. Aw yeah.

Heaven is a place that we all have

Seasons schreef:
    Awh, this is fun!

Sometimes I speak with a super Dutch accent on purpose because my study is international. They always think it's funny tho (':

There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle

Neverbealone schreef:
    (...)
    No, i do it all the time :D
    Also I usually talk German with my dad but I suck at it :’)
    I’m much better at English.

Ah, I love the German language, but I suck at it too! (x

taeh schreef:
    Seeing that we can talk about any subject, how about school beginning in a whopping three days?! I think I'm going to pull a trick that I maybe did like thousands of times: asking to be excused for the toilet, but actually just crying on your way there. Aw yeah.
    Awhh that sounds like you need a hug (H)

[ bericht aangepast op 5 jan 2018 - 0:06 ]

Dissonant schreef:
    (...)
    Sometimes I speak with a super Dutch accent on purpose because my study is international. They always think it's funny tho (':

What do you study?

Dissonant schreef:
    (...)

Haha, we kid around like this, too.

Oh no I'm reading all of this in a very VERY British accent. It's great, I love it.

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Seasons schreef:
    (...)
    Ah, I love the German language, but I suck at it too! (x

I am afraid I’m going to have to drop it; or however you say it in English. I got a 1 for my last test :S

Varekai schreef:
    Oh no I'm reading all of this in a very VERY British accent. It's great, I love it.

I thought I was the only one :’)

Varekai schreef: