• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I'm good ^^

Gibbsy, I have sweet popcorn? :3

@ Escritura

It's very weird indeed. Stupid people, some people..

@ Finley
    With ''Gibbsy'' you mean me, right? I like the nickname though. And yeesssss, give me popcorn, please! :9~

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I didn't see this topic before. Hi everyone! My name's Fabiënne, and I'm trying my best to speak the English language as fluent as possible. I'm only having some trouble with the grammar from the future. :')

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

@Gibbsy yes you xD -gives popcorn- :3

I think this topicy thing, I can get to know people without feeling stupid :D

Presence schreef:
    I didn't see this topic before. Hi everyone! My name's Fabiënne, and I'm trying my best to speak the English language as fluent as possible. I'm only having some trouble with the grammar from the future. :')

Well, we have a native English person in here {Finley) And we're all willing to help you. My English isn't perfect either.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Presence schreef:

Welcome! That's a really pretty name o.o I can help you with your English grammer, if you'd like? ^.^

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Well, we have a native English person in here {Finley) And we're all willing to help you. My English isn't perfect either.

I feel like the only natively English person on this whole site :') But I'm happy to help anyone :D

If they can explain foreigners obsession with England o3o

Finley schreef:
    @Gibbsy yes you xD -gives popcorn- :3

I think this topicy thing, I can get to know people without feeling stupid :D

Hahha. I know I am good at English -atleast, if I can depend om my grades-. But somehow I keep checking everything before I post. (no_chears)
    Don't wanna seem stupid for a childish mistake.

-

Finley schreef:
    How is everyone tonight?

Hungry!

† Love? I want to sleep.

Minions schreef:
    (...)
    Hahha. I know I am good at English -atleast, if I can depend om my grades-. But somehow I keep checking everything before I post. (no_chears)
    Don't wanna seem stupid for a childish mistake.

You won't dear ^^

@ Finley

What nickname can I give you.....?
    And thanks for the popcorn!!! *nomnomnom* Want some too? :3

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Welcome! That's a really pretty name o.o I can help you with your English grammer, if you'd like? ^.^

Thank you!
    I'd love some help. I don't understand the difference between 'I will' and 'I'm going to', which is very frustrating because I have a test about this Tuesday. I was ill last week, so I missed the explanation.

Gibbs schreef:
    @ Finley

What nickname can I give you.....?
    And thanks for the popcorn!!! *nomnomnom* Want some too? :3

I have a habit of calling her 'Amybaby' :'D but that's just me. Her mother calls her 'Floss' or 'Flossy'

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Your English is great. To be honest, I thought that you were a native English person either. (:

Presence schreef:
    (...)

Your English is great. To be honest, I thought that you were a native English person either. (:

Thanks, that means a lot (: I wish I was, but the closest I get to that is finally buying myself a British passport!