• Ik weet dat hier al heel veel topics over zijn maar het search ding doet heel raar bij mij en laat geen topics zien.

Ik ga met m'n ouders en broertje en zusje deze vakantie naar London. Niet voor de eerste keer, maar voorheen wel altijd met school. Nu heb ik al een paar dingen bedacht die ik wil gaan doen maar ik weet niet of dat de hele week kan vullen. Hebben jullie nog suggesties??

En als jullie nog tips hebben voor hotels en zo, zou ik die ook heel graag willen horen...

Alvast bedankt...

There are few sights sadder than a ruined book.

Eet minstens één keer een Engelse specialiteit, zoals fish and chips, scones of iets anders dat écht Engels is.

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

Ik weet het niet, want ik ben nog nooit in Londen geweest. Maar ik ben ontzettend jaloers. :Y)
    Veel plezier!

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

The London Dungeons! Dat is zo gaaf ^^

-

Praelectio schreef:
    Eet minstens één keer een Engelse specialiteit, zoals fish and chips, scones of iets anders dat écht Engels is.

Oh, of Jacket potato with baked beans. ^^
    Or just a full English breakfast. It usually includes toast, beans, sausage, a fried egg, bacon and more.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Or just a full English breakfast. It usually includes toast, beans, sausage, a fried egg, bacon and more.

Yes, that's what I was searching for. Always have an English breakfast if you go to England. (:

Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

.. I always wondered, do British people really eat such a breakfast, like on a normal basis?

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Licet schreef:
    (...)

.. I always wondered, do British people really eat such a breakfast, like on a normal basis?

Lol, no... Me and Amy have a full English breakfast maybe... Once a week? It's usually reserved for special occasions. Atleast, that's my experience.

It's delicious though.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Muziek museum, film museum, Sherlock Holmes museum :Y)

Caution first, always.

About the English Breakfast.... It's usually more of a Saturday thing if you have it at home [work and school during the week means people are getting up at different times and no-one can really be bothered to cook it], and on Sundays we have Sunday Roasts [Lump of meat, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and usually another three veg]. And English Breakfast is made up of sausages, bacon, fried or scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns, baked beans, mushrooms and black pudding. ^^
    just throwing my two cents in as a token English....

Other 'token' English food would be: fish and chips [but only from a proper chippie!], scones with cream and jam [eaten with a cup of tea ;)].. The two meals up there haha. XD

Also, hotels!
    http://www.visitlondon.com/where-to-stay/hotel/family-friendly-hotels
    This site includes a list of things to do while in London, as well as places to stay that cater to families :)

I do suggest The London Dungeons, the Waxworks, and Camden Market, but if you go to the market you have to promise to keep all your money somewhere safe, your phones in your bras or somewhere safe, same with keys... Pick pockets are very active there, and they're very good at what they do. I don't want your holiday being ruined because someone stole something while you were shopping :')

Also, go to the zoo! :D It's amazing there.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Thanks everybody! You've all really helped me

There are few sights sadder than a ruined book.