• Bus monitor driven to despair by school bullies on school bus

Watch as an old lady (school bus monitor) is verbally bullied by school kids resulting in her crying in despair. The bullying includes physical threats, threats to ransack her place of residence, and cruel comments about her weight and dead mother.

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. There is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

What is a bus monitor?

A school bus monitor monitors the conduct of students on school buses to maintain discipline and safety and participates in school bus safety drills. They also ride school buses to prevent altercations between students and damage to the bus.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2012 - 19:44 ]

Jezus, wat een rotkinderen D: Die hebben echt geen gevoel van medeleven whatsoever. Echt schandalig dat ze het normaal vinden om iemand zo te kwetsen.

Over een paar jaar zijn ze vast en zeker zelf moddervet.

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Wat. Echt serieus. Zijn wij hier dan de enige met respect?

Food.

Hoe voeden de ouders hun kinderen op?
    Stap 1: hoe pest je oude vrouwtjes met overgewicht? of zo?

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

oh god, als ik op die bus had gezeten had ik sowieso een van die gasten (of allemaal) geslagen. rotkinderen!

This time i'm ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun.

Ow ja dat is echt stom maar weet je wat lief is.

Vrijwillegers hebbegeld verzameld voor een vakantie en kwamenbolgens mij al aan heel veel geeld

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

Er wordt nu geld ingezameld voor die vrouw zodat ze op een welverdiende vakantie kan en dat vind ik echt geld. Ellen Degeneres heeft via haar twitter ook al een tweet gestuurd erover. Ik vind wat die kinderen doen echt niet kunnen.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Amai, arme Karen :c. Dit is zo zielig...

i put the fun in funeral

Ik moet me nu dus echt inhouden om hier niet een hele tirade neer te zetten. Godver. Ik vind dit echt zo zielig voor die vrouw, die kinderen zijn fucking harteloos ofzo. Die denken zeker hé kom we gaan stoer doen en dat vrouwtje pesten. Jezus. Mijn gezicht ziet er nu ongeveer zo uit --> (6)
    Okey, dat moest er gewoon ff uit.

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Er was iemand op youtube die zei "The old lady started it by being there". Je kunt je voorstellen dat ik niet erg vriendelijk reageerde...

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

prejudices schreef:
    what's wrong with them? :C
    Alles wat ik kan zeggen is sneu...

Tell me about it, stud.

Faith in humanity: restored

Life is hard and then we die

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    Faith in humanity: restored

Go world!

Heb echt medelijden met die vrouw.
    Die kinderen hebben echt een pak slaag nodig.

"never let anyone dull your sparkle"

Dit kwam ik gisteren al tegen op Tumblr, echt vershrikkelijk...

“I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.”