• Bus monitor driven to despair by school bullies on school bus

Watch as an old lady (school bus monitor) is verbally bullied by school kids resulting in her crying in despair. The bullying includes physical threats, threats to ransack her place of residence, and cruel comments about her weight and dead mother.

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. There is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

What is a bus monitor?

A school bus monitor monitors the conduct of students on school buses to maintain discipline and safety and participates in school bus safety drills. They also ride school buses to prevent altercations between students and damage to the bus.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2012 - 19:44 ]

Ik heb het niet helemaal uitgekeken, maar ik vind het echt wel erg voor dat dametje. Respect nihil!
    Ze mogen er trots op zijn. Amai zeg.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Ik heb echt zo'n medelijden met die vrouw dat ik haar een knuffel wil geven ):
    Als ik in die bus had gezeten had ik die kinderen allang verrot geslagen. (cat)

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.

Dan vraag ik mij oprecht af waar die ouders zijn en de normen en waarde van die kinderen. Walgelijk, gewoonweg walgelijk.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ik vind dit echt zielig.. Waarom doe je nou weer zoiets?

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    Naar een heropvoedingskamp met die kinderen, walgelijk.

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

26 - 02 - '16