• The fuck, gewoon the fuck. Meer kan ik er niet op zeggen.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

The fck?

Ok, dat klonk als een vraag. Van wat bedoel je? Maar dat bedoel ik niet

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2012 - 21:23 ]

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

SOPA is een wetsvoorstel dat heel het internet op de kop zal gooien.
    SOPA (Wikipedia)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

OMG. :|

26 - 02 - '16

ILOVENIKKI schreef:
    SOPA is een wetsvoorstel dat heel het internet op de kop zal gooien.
    SOPA (Wikipedia)

Dat was toch geen antwoord op mij hea?

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Amerika..

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Niveau van zinnigheid: nul.
    SOPA is idioot, dat de mensen die het bedacht hebben dat niet inzien.

#WWED - What Would Emma Do?

MissSharp schreef:
    Amerika..

En het zal de hele wereld beinvloeden.

Midna schreef:
    (...)

Dat was toch geen antwoord op mij hea?

Het was een verduidelijking van SOPA in het algemeen ;p

Dat vind ik echt de grootste onzin ooit. Serieus, vreemde Amerikanen.

Never run out of reasons to smile...

ILOVENIKKI schreef:
    (...)
    Het was een verduidelijking van SOPA in het algemeen ;p

Ghehe ok ;P Want mijn berichtje kwam nogal vaag over XD en dacht dat je het verkeerd opvatte of zo ;P

Personally I think everyone''s blowing this up. :W There''s not a big chance it''ll actually happen.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2012 - 21:37 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ach joh, dan gaat het illegaal net als de drugshandel. Hebben de Amerikanen alleen maar meer werk aan :')

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

Escritura schreef:
    Personally I think everyone''s blowing this up. :W There''s not a big change it''ll actually happen.

*chance
    (puh)

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

All bleeding Americans! Let's attack them... With... I don't know with what we'll attack them, but it needs to be something big...

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Discord schreef:
    (...)

*chance
    (puh)

I had only 3 hours of sleep, fuck you. (cat)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.