• Ik moest een herschreven einde maken voor het boek 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' voor Engels. Ik vraag me af wat jullie ervan vinden, en of jullie nog foutjes kunnen vinden.
    x

‘Look who it is.’
    Draco Malfoy was standing there, with his wife and son Scorpius, a dark coat buttoned up to this throat. His hair was receding somewhat , which emphasized the pointed chin. Scorpius resembled Draco as much as Albus resembled Harry. Draco caught sight of Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny staring at him.
    ‘Maybe we should talk to him.’ Hermione said. The doubt in her voice was easy to hear, but at the same time she seemed sure of her idea. Ron kept quiet, he didn’t disagree with his wife, but he just didn’t feel like talking to Malfoy. He actually was kind of happy he never had to see him again after he finished school. After their last year of Hogwarts Malfoy wasn’t an enemy anymore, nor he was a friend.
    ‘We can give it a try.’ Harry agreed with Hermione. ‘Maybe he changed a little.’ He added when he saw Ron and Ginny didn’t really agree. The children looked up to their parents, without having any idea of the subject they were discussing.
    ‘Well, ok then.’ Ron said after a while. Hermione smiled, and so did Harry.
    ‘Ginny?’ Harry asked his wife.
    ‘Hmm, you guys must be right. Draco must have been through some changes. He must be more responsible and mature since his marriage and the birth of his son. The death of…’ Ginny had doubt about what to say. Saying Voldemort wasn’t such a problem anymore, but her children were around, so she just decided to end her sentence with; ‘You-Know-Who.’
    Together with the children they walked Draco’s way, who was still at the same spot with his family. When he noticed they were all coming his way, he turned around. They awkwardly were looking at each other.
    ‘Uh, hi Malfoy, long time no see.’ Ron said. Hugo and Lily laughed at him. Draco forced himself to smile properly.
    ‘I’m fine, thank you. The Weasley family expanded, I see.’ Draco answered. Hermione nodded.
    ‘This is my daughter, Rose, and my son, Hugo.’ She said and pointed at her little miracles.
    ‘I’m here with James, Albus and Lily. ’ Harry blended in.
    ‘And before you forget, I’m with him too.’ Ginny added. Ron started to laugh. Hermione joined in quickly, and everyone started to laugh in a short time. Even the Malfoys. Maybe the Weasleys and Potters weren’t about to start a friendship with the Malfoys, but war was over. They could live in one world with peace.

There's power in the words you whisper.

Mooi geschreven maar misschien zou je de laatste zin kunnen veranderen? 'They could live in one world with peace' is niet fout maar misschien kun je beter zeggen: 'They lived in a peaceful world now.' Zoiets?

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Echt leuk geschreven. ^.^

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Leuk! Je hebt de karakters echt precies neergezet zoals ze zijn (:

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Leuk gedaan. Het enige foutje wat ik kan vinden is: and before you forget, i'm with him too.
    Die too hoort met 1 o te zijn. Je gebruikt alleen de variant met 2 o's als iets teveel is(;

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Wandering schreef:
    Leuk gedaan. Het enige foutje wat ik kan vinden is: and before you forget, i'm with him too.
    Die too hoort met 1 o te zijn. Je gebruikt alleen de variant met 2 o's als iets teveel is(;

Nee, die too is juist :W

als in: ik ook (me too)

[ bericht aangepast op 8 jan 2012 - 19:09 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Wandering schreef:

Nee, als het ook betekent is het ook met twee O's ;)

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Nice nice nice :)
    Als mr. Downunder je daar geen goed cijfer voor geeft weet ik het ook niet meer.

You've cat to be kitten me right meow.

Wait a minute. Ben jij 13? En moet je dit doen op je 13e? Ik ben ook 13 en ik kan het amper lezen!:O
    Maar in ieder geval heel mooi gedaan! Echt, je hebt de karakters net zo neergezet zoals ze zijn en het is gewoon super goed!
    X

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

Wandering schreef:

to met 1 o gebruik je toch alleen maar bij infinitives, anders nooit?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Geen zin om alles door te lezen, de eerste paar zinnen zijn goed om op z'n minst op VMBO- en Havoniveau een ruime voldoende te scoren :].

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Shogun schreef:
    Geen zin om alles door te lezen, de eerste paar zinnen zijn goed om op z'n minst op VMBO- en Havoniveau een ruime voldoende te scoren :].

Ze zit op tweetalig vwo (:

You've cat to be kitten me right meow.

Narwhals schreef:
    (...)

Oh, dan! Dat verklaart het. Ik wilde eerst ook kiezen voor tweetalig, maar het leek me zoveel werk...haha. Maar ze kan wel heel goed Engelss;)

@ iedereen
    Bedankt voor de lieve reacties. :$

There's power in the words you whisper.

Narwhals schreef:
    (...)

Oh, ik denk dat het wel snor zit ^^.
    /Heb alleen ervaring met de voorgenoemde niveaus, vandaar dat ik doe noemde :'D. Ik wilde vroeger ook altijd tweetalig doen, toen bleek dat ze dat op het VMBO niet gaven. Bitches.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Shogun schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, ik denk dat het wel snor zit ^^.
    /Heb alleen ervaring met de voorgenoemde niveaus, vandaar dat ik doe noemde :'D. Ik wilde vroeger ook altijd tweetalig doen, toen bleek dat ze dat op het VMBO niet gaven. Bitches.

Bij het vmbo bij ons is dat nou het eerste jaar. Maar dat lijkt me best moeilijk eigenlijk..

[ bericht aangepast op 9 jan 2012 - 13:07 ]