• Ik had de laatste post in het vorige topic. (:

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

<3

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Aandoenlijk :'3

I likee it Sev

No man is just a soldier. Every soldier is a hero.

Edit; I don't like it. Sorry.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 mei 2011 - 15:00 ]

Stop your bitching and just fight your way through it..

Zouden mensen idd moeten doen :Y)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.
    Die is echt super mooi <3

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

Haha, is uit liedje :Y) Uit dit liedje.

Under the sea, under the sea, Darlin' it's better, Down where it's wetter, Take it from me-Boo Boo Stewart Under The .
    Zonde dat het laatste wegvalt, maar haha, geweldig. De kleine zeemeermin, was ik vroeger fan van :Y)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.
    <3 Just love it.

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

People change and things go wrong but always remember, life goes on.

Heel erg waar. En ik zal het proberen te herinneren haha.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Yay! cream!

Grappig, maar ook weer niet :'D

Ugly is the new Pretty, damn you're beautiful!
    Best wel geniaal (';

[ bericht aangepast op 23 mei 2011 - 15:43 ]

Only those who listen can hear

Only those who listen can hear.

Mooi (Y)

Only those who listen can hear
    Mooi!

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

I want to be the Alice in your wonderland
    Stoer :3

[ bericht aangepast op 23 mei 2011 - 15:46 ]

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.