• Ik had de laatste post in het vorige topic. (:

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

(H) Hijs mooi!

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

If you wanna make the world a better place.. Take a look at yourself and then make that change.

True. (krul)

To infinity and beyond •

Love is a gift, passion a curse.
    True!

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Mooi, maar een beetje te cliche.

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Stop your bitching and just fight your way through it..

Agree.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.

Mooi.

'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

Cliché.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I play guitar and fuck little girls...and drink..

Ik zie de lol er niet van in (cat)

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me.
    wel mooi (:

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

Soms heb ik zin om huiswerk te maken, dan ga ik in een hoekje zitten en wacht tot het over is..

Ik zou dan op Q gaan.

Maar hij is wel oké

Firm believer of all that is magic

I'm Sorry, I'm Flying, But There Come A Star In The Heaven That You Could Be.

Volgens mij klopt die zin niet helemaal, hij loopt in ieder geval niet helemaal lekker.

Endure schreef:
    I'm Sorry, I'm Flying, But There Come A Star In The Heaven That You Could Be.

Volgens mij klopt die zin niet helemaal, hij loopt in ieder geval niet helemaal lekker.

Het heeft een betekenis voor mij.

Firm believer of all that is magic

Mwah...

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!

nah... niet zo leuk

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

leven is een examen?! gelukkig niet:Y)

*klop klop* Penny! *klop klop* Penny! * klop klop* Penny!