• Omdat iedereen te bang was een nieuw topic te openen, en Myrthe me al begon te poken in m'n gastenboek, open ik maar even een nieuwe. :'D

Je mag hier alles, maar dan ook alles dumpen wat maar met anime, manga of Japan te maken heeft. (:

Wat is in hemelsnaam een otaku?

In modern Japanese slang, the term otaku is mostly equivalent to "geek" or "nerd". However, it can relate to any fan of any particular theme, topic, hobby or form of entertainment. "When these people are referred to as otaku, they are judged for their behaviors - and people suddenly see an “otaku” as a person unable to relate to reality". The word entered English as a loanword from the Japanese language. It is typically used to refer to a fan of anime/manga but can also refer to Japanese video games or Japanese culture in general.
    (with special thanks to Wikipedia. :3)

En wat zijn manga en anime dan?
    Manga are comics created in Japan, or by Japanese creators in the Japanese language, conforming to a style developed in Japan in the late 19th century. They have a long and complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art.
    In Japan, people of all ages read manga. The medium includes works in a broad range of genres: action-adventure, romance, sports and games, historical drama, comedy, science fiction and fantasy, mystery, suspense, detective, horror, sexuality, and business/commerce, among others. Since the 1950s, manga has steadily become a major part of the Japanese publishing industry, representing a ¥406 billion market in Japan in 2007 (approximately $3.6 billion) and ¥420 billion ($5.5 billion) in 2009. Manga have also gained a significant worldwide audience.

Bron

Anime are Japanese animated productions featuring hand-drawn or computer animation. The word is the abbreviated pronunciation of "animation" in Japanese, where this term references all animation, but in English, the term is defined as a Japanese-disseminated animation style often characterized by colorful graphics, vibrant characters and fantastic themes. Arguably, the stylization approach to the meaning may open up the possibility of anime produced in countries other than Japan. For simplicity, many Westerners strictly view anime as an animation product from Japan.
    Anime is an art form, specifically animation, that includes all genres found in cinema, but it can be mistakenly classified as a genre. In Japan, the term anime refers to all forms of animation from around the world. English-language dictionaries define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or as "a style of animation developed in Japan".

Bron

Join us! ;D
    - Yoite (Dirkje) - 17 - MAL - Hummingbird
    - Lelouch (Kevin) - 20 - MAL
    - Shion (Syll) - 19 - MAL - Hummingbird
    - Gauche (Myrthe) - 15 - MAL
    - Rivaille (Sem) - 18
    - Apricity (Minke) - 15 - MAL
    - Midori (Maria) - 19
    - Zaiphon (Maxime) - 14
    - LyraPhoenix (Lyra) - 18
    - crywithout (Allen) - 17
    - Mayfly (Lilian) - 17 - MAL
    - Yayde (Marijke) - 18 - animeplanet
    - xSlagroomx (Shirley) - 19 - MAL
    - Nekodesu (Chantal) - 18 - MAL

~ Wil je ook mede-otaku worden, wees niet bang en laat een reactie achter! We zullen een poging doen niet te bijten, al kan ik niet beloven dat er niet toevallig ergens wat vampieren in de lijst staan. :3
    ~ Geef je voornaam door als je dat wil!
    ~ Shion/Syll had het geweldige idee om ook de MAL-profielen (My Anime List) achter de namen te zetten, zodat we kunnen zien wie welke anime/manga kijkt/volgt/leest. Dus vind je dat leuk, geef dan je MAL-profiel even door. (: (Of, als je je anime's/manga's ergens anders mee bijhoudt, mag je dat natuurlijk ook plaatsen.)

GIFS VOLGEN LATER >:'D
    -> Gifs zijn gearriveerd. c:

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2014 - 22:49 ]

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Shion schreef:
    (...)
    Ik herinner mij dat van Raikou maar vaag..
    Ik wist dat ik hem awesome vond. Ik wist dat hij het overleefde, maar blijkbaar heb ik dat laatste verkeerd onthouden xd...

Dan heb je dat inderdaad verkeerd onthouden, want hij is toch echt behoorlijk dood. :'D

Yoite schreef:
    (...)

Dan heb je dat inderdaad verkeerd onthouden, want hij is toch echt behoorlijk dood. :'D

Haha oh snap dan xd.

Noragami word gewoon echt interessant ;o..
    Plus de intro & outro zijn mooi ;d.

en Hummingbird vond het nodig om te veranderen.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2014 - 19:53 ]

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Shion schreef:
    (...)
    Haha oh snap dan xd.

Noragami word gewoon echt interessant ;o..
    Plus de intro & outro zijn mooi ;d.

en Hummingbird vond het nodig om te veranderen.

Ja, ik vind Noragami echt geweldig! Ik heb echt nét de nieuwst epi gezien, haha. (':

Yoite schreef:
    (...)

Ja, ik vind Noragami echt geweldig! Ik heb echt nét de nieuwst epi gezien, haha. (':

Ik ook xd.

Nu Kuroko no Basket.. Die geen genade kent..
    Gewoon alle kut stukjes van vorige week achter elkaar... Truukje 1 dat mislukte. Truukje 2.. gevolgd door jankende Kuroko met als finishing touch.. Een misplaatste intro.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Wow Golden Time... plottwist. ;o

Yoite schreef:
    Wow Golden Time... plottwist. ;o

Uhu ;o

--
    Aahhh er is iets bij Kuroko no Basket.. Roze meisje is niet blij.. Ze kijkt alsof ze Kuroko heeft verraden en er staat ineens een ander dude bij Kuroko en iedereen is verbaasd en ik weet verdorrie niet waarom en het is afgelopen XD
    Seirin wint volgende week maar even... Volgens mij was dit al de 3e aflevering met zelfde wedstrijd en het is nog niet afgelopen en het blijft spannend xd..

Trouwens, wat zijn eigenlijk jullie favo quotes van anime's? :)
    Dat wil ik ook weleens weten, want ik zie altijd in anime de geweldigste quotes voorbijkomen.
    Een paar die ik heel goed vind zijn:

After work was rough on me. It was even worse when I had a day off. I would throw my money away just to kill time. To stay away from home, I was hiding from reality because it was the only thing holding me together. I hate this town, but even if I moved away, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go; anything to do. I tried to shut everything out; to live without thinking of anything. I wanted to wipe my mind clean. I wanted to forget what happened. Everything I did was wrong. Everything was a mistake. The fact that I met her, the fact that we fell in love, that we got married, the fact that we had a baby…It was all one big mistake I couldn’t take back.

- Clannad Afterstory

I always lied to you, telling you to forgive me. I used these hands to keep you far, far away from me... I did not want you to get involved but now... I think maybe you could have changed everything... you never have to forgive me... no matter what happens to you from here on out. I will always love you.

If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste… a little of my hatred.

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

LeIouch schreef:
    Dat wil ik ook weleens weten, want ik zie altijd in anime de geweldigste quotes voorbijkomen.

(...)

Mijn favorieten zijn

You don't die for your friends, you live for them - Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

To me… This world is like a dark night that swallows everything. - Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)

Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no one other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself. - Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)

| Reality is for people that lack imagination |

Ehm ik had er een paar... Gewoon even gekopieerd en geplakt ;D..

Yoite - Nabari no Ou
    "Night is good. Appearances lose their meaning and get swallowed up by the darkness."
    "If it's a wish that can be fulfilled, then fulfill it. If there's hesitation and worries, then remove the sources of worries altogether."

Kidou, Eita - Sakurasou
    My grades aren’t great, and I’m not athletic. Going after dreams and goals sounds like more trouble than it’s worth. The only thing I can really get into is watching anime, reading manga, and writing my fantasies and daydreams in my notebook… Fantasies and daydreams don’t do anything to help you out in real life, do they?

Kazuhiki, Yukimi - Nabari no Ou
    There are three different types of things we keep to ourselves. Things we keep hidden because we don’t want anyone touching on our innermost thoughts; things we want to say, but have to keep silent about; and things that we keep hidden, hoping somewhere deep down that someone will ask us about them.

Kirishiki Sunako - Shiki
    Death is terrible for anyone. Young or old, good or evil, it's all the same. Death is impartial. There is no especially terrible death. That's why death is so fearsome. Your deeds, your age, your personality, your wealth, your beauty... They are all meaningless in the face of death.

Celestine Mikage - 07-Ghost
    Revenge never does anyone any good.
    Killing the person you hate
    will never ease the pain.
    Always look forward!
    Follow the path of light!

Oh en deze vond ik gewoon grappig. Kwam ik laatst tegen;

Gintoki Sakata - Gintama
    Listen up! Let’s say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. But it’s cold outside your bed. You don’t want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong! You make up your mind to go! You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose! You think that all your life has led to this moment! But then you realize! It isn’t the bathroom, you’re still in bed! That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire! But you don’t stop! You can’t stop! That’s what I’m talking about! THAT’S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK! DO YOU GET IT!?

Jup te lui om al het roze weg te halen.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 jan 2014 - 22:21 ]

LeIouch schreef:

(...)

Omg je bent Lelouch. O_________O
    Wel toepasselijk trouwens, want Lelouch heeft hele goede quotes. :Y) Die in mijn signature is ook van Lelouch, en vind ik erg goed.
    Deze is ook mooi van hem:

If happiness had a form, it might resemble glass, because even though you don't usually notice it, it's definitely there, you merely need to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects light.

Those who are allowed too shoot, are only those who are prepared to be shot.

En Nezumi uit No. 6 heeft vaak hele goede quotes:

Sometimes, a roll that an old baker man has slapped together is much more meaningful than an eternal truth discovered by an esteemed philosopher.

When you lie to someone, it means you're looking down on them.

Yoite, Nabari no Ou:

If it's a wish that can be fulfilled, then fulfill it. If there's hesitation and worries, then remove the sources of worries altogether.

Night is good. Appearances lose their meaning and get swallowed up by the darkness

Koichi, Nabari no Ou:

The strength of life lies in the possibility of dying.

Oz, Pandora Hearts:

Although I’m weak and full of flaws, I will never stop moving forward. No matter who I am, no one other than myself will create my own existence. No matter what others may think or feel, I will still move forward as myself.

Kurogane, Tsubasa Chronicles:

Don't look back. If you've got something to do, then only move forward.

En vast nog wel meer, maar ik kan verder even op niks komen. :'D

Hebben jullie die ergens opgeslagen ofzo? Of als iemand ze zegt onthouden jullie dat dan ? o.o

Gomenasai schreef:
    Hebben jullie die ergens opgeslagen ofzo? Of als iemand ze zegt onthouden jullie dat dan ? o.o

Opgeslagen ;d. Toen ik ze opzocht wist ik wel wat wanneer waar werd gezegd, maar nu moet ik bekennen dat ik de helft niet zo gauw kan plaatsen wanneer en waar ;d.
    Maar de meeste quotes de anime daarvan is het al een tijdje geleden dat ik ze gezien heb.
    Van die er nu staan kan ik er maar 1 plaatsen waar het werd gezegt.. en 1 kan ik het niet met zekerheid zeggen maar meer als soort gokje..

*huil* Mijn anime app stierf. Nu moet ik het weer doen met youtube! D,:
    Het downloaden van Kyouhai no Kanata duurt te lang voor mij! *table throw*
    Ik wil My little monster en Hayoire kijken, D,;

"Wheeeeze" ~ Mizuki, Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Gauche schreef:
    *huil* Mijn anime app stierf. Nu moet ik het weer doen met youtube! D,:
    Het downloaden van Kyouhai no Kanata duurt te lang voor mij! *table throw*
    Ik wil My little monster en Hayoire kijken, D,;

Kissanime.com doet het ook goed op je mobiel, als je de mobiele versie gebruikt. (:

Yoite schreef:
    (...)

Kissanime.com doet het ook goed op je mobiel, als je de mobiele versie gebruikt. (:

Mijn super lieve vader schakelt 's avonds het internet uit, TvT

Ik ben ontevrede met het einde van 07-Ghost.

"Wheeeeze" ~ Mizuki, Kamisama Hajimemashita.