• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?

Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

-

Meh morgen 5 uur op :(

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Ik haat namen verzinnen. En wat een verschrikkelijke schoenen zeg D:

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Please, stay!

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

hahahahaha - some people :P judging without knowing me (: You're the one that's acting like a kiddo :Y)

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

Zooo geen zin in morgen. Ik wou dat het al weer weekend was. :'D

Godverdomme reageer!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

To much epic O.o

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Hahaha. ik heb medelijden met veel Quizletters. Die hebben morgen allemaal school, terwijl ik mooi thuis kan blijven :Y)

-

DICKHEAD.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Noooooo, ik ga zo huilen i guess

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

Biiitchhhhhh-y.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Sinistre schreef:
    DICKHEAD.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Do not challenge fate's will.
    Bow to the void, or be consumed by it!

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

Het idee alleen al..

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

Morgen moet ik nog maar eens wat boeken op de e-reader zetten. :Y)
    I LIKE TO READ.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"