• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

GwenxVeer schreef:
    Well, just so you know, the fifth of July is my birthday, and 6 or 7 July we're going on holiday for three weeks.....

Weten = know
    Nu = now
    And you have to write the months with a capital.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Holy moly. I got 3 jobs in only 2 days and suddenly have to work at thursday, friday ánd saturday. So I won't be able to write a whole post or anything like that. So, does it start in the morning when they have breakfast and they know the new guards will arive? Because I will start writing my post now then so that I can post it when the RPG starts (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I'm sorry, but I have to stop with this RPG. I don't think I can handle it, because I have other RPG's and things to do.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

I'm sorry, but I think I'll drop my guard. I'll keep my Gifted One though.

SneakyDom -> Finley :3

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Hey, i have some awesome ideas for my character when i get home 8D

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Whew I'm back, I'm gonna change some things about my character (I aready forgot her name --''). And when did you want to start this RPG again? Was it September? (:

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Whew I'm back, I'm gonna change some things about my character (I aready forgot her name --''). And when did you want to start this RPG again? Was it September? (:

She was going to open it in September year, don't worry haha. [replying because Lizz is judging at the moment]

Finley schreef:
    (...)

She was going to open it in September year, don't worry haha. [replying because Lizz is judging at the moment]

Oh well, don't need to rush with my character then (: And what is she judging?

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Oh well, don't need to rush with my character then (: And what is she judging?

She opened a character contest :) she's judging the first assignments more so.. And no, not really X3

Ah yes, just saw it a moment before you said it. And lol, blue is a loved hair colour, haha.

When will this start?

Finley schreef:
    (...)

(:

Oops, didn't read that.
    I hope I still have time then, since school is starting in September

Lahey schreef:
    Oops, didn't read that.
    I hope I still have time then, since school is starting in September

Yeah, same here, but I guess I will. It will be very sad otherwise, that I have no time elft for some social interactions :') But really, I cannot wait. On the other hand, there are not many characters finished yet.