• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Gatsby schreef:
    Aye, but you like it :Y)

Nee. :Y) I LUV IT. (cat)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

SneakyDom schreef:
    Am I the only one who's finished both characters? :'D

I guess so xd
    I really need to get working on mine.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

SneakyDom schreef:
    Am I the only one who's finished both characters? :'D

Nah, I only have one character and she's already finished.Though I might change her gift into earth today.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

14 pages and the RPG hasn't even started yet. I'm proud of you guys. :'D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I want to advise you to never ever watch The Lying Game. It's too addicting (cat)

Maniae schreef:
    I want to advise you to never ever watch The Lying Game. It's too addicting (cat)

Lizz and I tried watching that :P It wasn't as interesting. Pretty Little Liars on the other hand........

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Maniae schreef:

Really? I've always been doubting if I should watch or not, but it has the 'makers' as Pretty Little Liars and that's fucking amazing.

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

Lizz and I tried watching that :P It wasn't as interesting. Pretty Little Liars on the other hand........

Yes! Dead people and scary stuff, oooh, I love it! Though I thought it was becoming a bit boring in season 3, with not getting any answers and stuff.. But it's awesome again. Did you see the trailer for next wednesday? Tobyyy! "Oh god, Spence!"

[ bericht aangepast op 24 juni 2013 - 16:33 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Yes! Dead people and scary stuff, oooh, I love it! Though I thought it was becoming a bit boring in season 3, with not getting any answers and stuff.. But it's awesome again. Did you see the trailer for next wednesday? Tobyyy! "Oh god, Spence!"

NO, SHUSH, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING.
    (cat) I've seen Ep 1 of Season 4, and have Ep 2 downloaded but we're at Amy's parents this weekend and won't be home till tonight. Meaning I haven't been able to watch it yet, or watch the trailer for the next episode. Gah. :3 I love PLL.

I'm actually reading the books right now as well, It's so different.. Emily's hair is reddish blond :/

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

I like both :3
    I watch way too many series. It ain't healthy (cat)

Javert schreef:
    (...)

NO, SHUSH, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING.
    (cat) I've seen Ep 1 of Season 4, and have Ep 2 downloaded but we're at Amy's parents this weekend and won't be home till tonight. Meaning I haven't been able to watch it yet, or watch the trailer for the next episode. Gah. :3 I love PLL.

I'm actually reading the books right now as well, It's so different.. Emily's hair is reddish blond :/

Haha, I won't spoil! But it was amazing and Aria's teacher is hot ;D And gosh, I love emily how she is in the show :l But are the books good? Because that's something I've been doubting about too, haha. And when I'll get my first job I will have enough money to buy all the books I want _O_

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Haha, I won't spoil! But it was amazing and Aria's teacher is hot ;D And gosh, I love emily how she is in the show :l But are the books good? Because that's something I've been doubting about too, haha. And when I'll get my first job I will have enough money to buy all the books I want _O_

I have the Ebook app on my phone: hundreths of recent ebook for free, it's fucking amazing. Even books that came out last month, like the last book in the GONE series.

Anyway, I read the first PLL book, which basically covered the first few episodes. It was quite good, thought there's quite a lot of changed. (Hannah's hair is brown, Mona's blond, etc.)
    But I think they're good

Javert schreef:
    (...)

I have the Ebook app on my phone: hundreths of recent ebook for free, it's fucking amazing. Even books that came out last month, like the last book in the GONE series.

Anyway, I read the first PLL book, which basically covered the first few episodes. It was quite good, thought there's quite a lot of changed. (Hannah's hair is brown, Mona's blond, etc.)
    But I think they're good

I need to have that app!

Javert schreef:
    (...)

But I think they're good

I hear the show is only vaguely based on the books and that, the more books you read, the worse they get. I believe most people prefer the show over the books it's based on. It's quite the accomplishment if you manage to do that as a producer x'D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

I hear the show is only vaguely based on the books and that, the more books you read, the worse they get. I believe most people prefer the show over the books it's based on. It's quite the accomplishment if you manage to do that as a producer x'D

I've read the books and I watch the series, but I wouldn't call it 'vaguely based'. Quite a lot of things match.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

I've read the books and I watch the series, but I wouldn't call it 'vaguely based'. Quite a lot of things match.

Could be, I wouldn't know. I only know what some of my friends told me ^^ I still want to read the books myself, but people keep telling me I shouldn't, because I'll be disappointed. So I don't know what to believe anymore ='D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.