• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

You could always give it a try :')

Uugh, I need to find a subject for my PWS, but I can't come up with something D:

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Maniae schreef:
    You could always give it a try :')

Uugh, I need to find a subject for my PWS, but I can't come up with something D:

Which class did you pick? PWS sucks, it's one hell of a stressy rollercoaster ='D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Which class did you pick? PWS sucks, it's one hell of a stressy rollercoaster ='D

Geography.
    I - well, my "parter" and I - might do it about the Grand Canyon.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

Geography.
    I - well, my "parter" and I - might do it about the Grand Canyon.

Oh, that's really cool! But do you only have to choose 1 subject? I have to choose two and combine those >3<

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Oh, that's really cool! But do you only have to choose 1 subject? I have to choose two and combine those >3<

I find it really interesting, so does the teacher who assists us, but I don't whether my "partner" finds it as interesting as I do...
    Yes, only one subject. I think it's weird that you have to combine two subjects...

I found a way how I can watch series and work on Nore's character sheet at the same time ;D

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

I find it really interesting, so does the teacher who assists us, but I don't whether my "partner" finds it as interesting as I do...
    Yes, only one subject. I think it's weird that you have to combine two subjects...

I found a way how I can watch series and work on Nore's character sheet at the same time ;D

Hmm, didn't you brainstorm together or something like that? Because (I never did it, haha, but still) it's important that you choose something you like, because you have to work on it for so long. For 'maatschappijleer' I chose a subject I found really interesting, langstudeerboete, and I got an 8.3 for it, since I had put so much effort in it ;p Which I surely don't when I think something's boring.

Anyway, it is weird yes :l Maybe it's because I do atheneum, because we also have to put 80 hours of work in it (though some put 100+ in it I heard) and the havo only have to put 30 to 40 hours work in it. Which is quite a difference. And it isn't as hard as it sounds. For example you can choose to research something like the consequences of the world war II on art or something like that. You can always combine history or art history with something (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Hmm, didn't you brainstorm together or something like that? Because (I never did it, haha, but still) it's important that you choose something you like, because you have to work on it for so long. For 'maatschappijleer' I chose a subject I found really interesting, langstudeerboete, and I got an 8.3 for it, since I had put so much effort in it ;p Which I surely don't when I think something's boring.

Anyway, it is weird yes :l Maybe it's because I do atheneum, because we also have to put 80 hours of work in it (though some put 100+ in it I heard) and the havo only have to put 30 to 40 hours work in it. Which is quite a difference. And it isn't as hard as it sounds. For example you can choose to research something like the consequences of the world war II on art or something like that. You can always combine history or art history with something (:

So, you already made your PWS?
    At my school you have to make it atheneum 6, unless - I'm going put this in Dutch, 'cause I have no clue what it is in English - je bent blijven zitten in atheneum 5. Dan maak je het in het jaar dat je overnieuw moet doen.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

So, you already made your PWS?
    At my school you have to make it atheneum 6, unless - I'm going put this in Dutch, 'cause I have no clue what it is in English - je bent blijven zitten in atheneum 5. Dan maak je het in het jaar dat je overnieuw moet doen.

Nah didn't, I'm still in the 5th year :a

I feel so old now (no_chears)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:

Pfft, me to and I'm not even that old :'D And lol, today was the first day I took the train all by myself. I ended up just staying on central station of Amsterdam, waiting for my teacher arrive who didn't :l Because they told me to be somewhere at 9.30, but in the end they all came by train at 10.00. Annyoing as hell. (I wasn't with my own class)

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Nah didn't, I'm still in the 5th year :a

I don't get it anymore xd.
    Did or didn't you already make your PWS?

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

I don't get it anymore xd.
    Did or didn't you already make your PWS?

I didn't, I have to do it next year (: But we already got lots of information and it was told that we have to think of a subject and questions and stuff in the summer. I also have to make a "PO" for history, which really, really suck since it's summer holiday --''

Yoda schreef:

It's okay, ganny, I still wuv you :3 And thats why I tease you.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

I didn't, I have to do it next year (: But we already got lots of information and it was told that we have to think of a subject and questions and stuff in the summer. I also have to make a "PO" for history, which really, really suck since it's summer holiday --''

I've PWS-week at the moment. We have to come up with a subject, a main question and subquestions. My "partner" and I already finished that today, so tomorrow we can work on the enquête.

Maniae schreef:
    (...)

I've PWS-week at the moment. We have to come up with a subject, a main question and subquestions. My "partner" and I already finished that today, so tomorrow we can work on the enquête.

But the year is over?