• For any Off-topic things, or just to chat about the RPG. Here, you may spam.
    The actual roleplay-topic is exclusively for roleplay posts.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Lahey --> Sydrian

Long live the VA and Bloodlines series!

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Yush, it's almost september \o/

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Whoop! :3 I think Lizz said she was going to make a new role-topic..

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Less chitchat between the posted roles? :p

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I think so, yeah haha

Finley schreef:
    I think so, yeah haha

Well, that would be better indeed (: Whew, I'm still really looking forward to this RPG. First I thought it would be a long wait but holy shit, next week I have to go to school again and it will be september very soon D: And after that all the fun days and holidays come, man, I love this time of the year :d

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Well, that would be better indeed (: Whew, I'm still really looking forward to this RPG. First I thought it would be a long wait but holy shit, next week I have to go to school again and it will be september very soon D: And after that all the fun days and holidays come, man, I love this time of the year :d

I don't think anyone is looking forward to this RPG more then Lizz. :'D She's had this idea since she was 13, so she really wants it to work. I love this time of year ^.^ All the trees are beautiful even as they're slowly dying for the winter...

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I don't think anyone is looking forward to this RPG more then Lizz. :'D She's had this idea since she was 13, so she really wants it to work. I love this time of year ^.^ All the trees are beautiful even as they're slowly dying for the winter...

Whoot, that's a pretty long time, but it makes sense, since children really have an amazing imagination. Most of my ideas are from when I was younger too (:
    And well, that's the one thing I hate haha. But I loved, well, the atmosphere. I don't know, it's just lovely. Especially when you've just cycled through some heavy rain and you come home feeling cold and you take a hot shower and put on something comfortable and warm and make yourself some tea while it's still raining as hell outside, but you're inside, all cozy and you can read some amazing books. Haha gosh, I love it (:

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Whoot, that's a pretty long time, but it makes sense, since children really have an amazing imagination. Most of my ideas are from when I was younger too (:
    And well, that's the one thing I hate haha. But I loved, well, the atmosphere. I don't know, it's just lovely. Especially when you've just cycled through some heavy rain and you come home feeling cold and you take a hot shower and put on something comfortable and warm and make yourself some tea while it's still raining as hell outside, but you're inside, all cozy and you can read some amazing books. Haha gosh, I love it (:

I've got a lot of orginial stories from when I was a kid :') Most of them are really dark and gory though. [My dad let me watch 18 horrors since I was like, 5].
    That was my favourite thing to do as a kid :3 coming home, putting on my sweats and one of my dads old jumpers, curling up and getting stuck into a book. Hell, I still love doing that! :3