• It's 2179, a whole new, different world has began. Finally, all the wars are over, the only thing left is peace and one, big county, on the continent of formal Australia. All the other continents were destroyed in a big, nuclear war. Only five million people are still alive.
    In this new world there's only one leader, one ruler. One leader with his own, hard rules and punishments for the breakers. One religion, only death for the disbelievers.
    Of course, this is not everyones perfect world. One group of young people, underground, tries to escape this 'perfect' world. They live normal lives, only to survive in the meanwhile. They do everything to disobey the new leader. They are the rebellion.

Important information:

Leader: The most important person of the new Australia. Of course, not without his advisors. More than all, they have to watch there words. He is always listening and really close. He and his advisors are living in a wealthy villa, with the newest technology to secure their safety.
          Military: Special armed force. They guard the leaders villa and make sure no one leaves the huge counties boundaries and borders. Of course they will take no risk and use precautionary measures, which includes listening devices, cameras on the street corners and much more. The cameras are working on a special frequency which need special decode devices to track them down. There are only few working. The military s most loving hobby is to track down disbelievers and disobeyer's to punish them on the most inhuman ways they're allowed.
          Rebellion: They live among the military, the civilians and everyone else. Little parts of them are living in little villages around the big city of Rhenan, what used to be Sidney. They are living an underground live in the formal sewers of Sidney, the sewers haven't been used in years. The rebels are hard to find and have a code of honor, pretty different than the one used by the government. The rebellion occupy themselves with searching for information, setting up a big network and gather all kind of weapons, used for surprise attacks on public authorities and prisons. Unfortunate, these attacks are just small attacks. The rebels are not popular to the people. You can compare the rebels with the Jews at the time of WWII.
          Spies: Spies from two sides, the rebellion and the military. They infiltrate in the group of the opposite. They should be careful, when discovered, they will be eliminated.
          Geographic: Australia is a big, warm and inhospitable country. Big parts are not suitable for living. There is the Capitol, Rhenan and a few little but growing towns in the surrounding. The only thing they use is electricity. For houses, vehicles and anything else.
          Currency: There is no physical money anymore. Every payment is going per identification number. Every citizen of Australia has his own ID-number, tattooed on his wrist with a little chip underneath the skin. The rebels are using false ID-numbers for payments.
          Religion: The new, big religion, based on the five biggest religions of the old world and on the new leader of the new world. They worship the leader in all its glory and have to pray at least three times a day. Every night there is a curfew from 10 pm 'till 5 am the next morning.

Rules:
    - Write at least 15 lines.
    - No Mary Sues allowed
    - Only English!
    - If you're insecure or just not sure about your grammar or spelling, you can ask for help (Endure).

Available roles:

Rebellion -including one leader-
    - Reserved by Reyna
    - Reserved by Sirens
    - Agent Dmitri Kasanov Cyberlord (leader)

Leader and his advisors

Military
    - Reserved by Cocon
    - Freya Hoomes Requille

Ordinary and scared citizens
    - Mabel Grace Louise Hargrave Amity

Spies
    - Jessica Parker/Real name: Charlie Camille Jamison Synaisthmata (pro rebellion)
    - Miray Jernigan General (pro government)
    - Johannes Ize/Real name: Jules Khan Ivan (pro government)
    - Reserved by Lexus (pro rebellion)

Fill in:
    Character:
    Name:
    Inner:
    Appearance:
    Extra:

Special thanks to Ivan for the information and Cyberlord for the cover.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 sep 2012 - 17:54 ]

I wish you good luck, and may God rest the souls of those who died in eternal peace.

I could do it, but meh. I don't know. I'm more the guy who follow's order.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Whoa, I really want to join but don't think I'm really good enough.
    I'm really busy to, so maybe I will join later if that is possible? (:

But calm, white calm, was born into a swan.

You can always join later even if the RPG has begun.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Woah, girloverload! I shall try to make my character tonight, but first I'll have to work and make my homework :/

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Character: Spy of the government
    Name: Miray Jernigan [Spy name: Miryana Jervis]
    Inner: Miray is unbelievably loyal to her leader. She takes orders from him and him alone. She is prepared to do everything what it takes to proof herself to him and won’t back down. She would put her life and the life of others at stake just to earn her honor. She won’t back down and nothing is too much. She’ll die trying if it has to be like that. This makes her very selfish. She knows what she wants and is destined to fulfill het duty. She doesn’t care much about others, but as a spy she can act like people are her best friends even though she despites them with all of her heart. She wants them dead, but she knows that her leader will kill her if she starts murdering the rebellion. It would only cause more hatred and it would give thousands of people the reason to revolt. Because of this, she usually acts calm and confident, but living among the people she despites makes her grow more and more hatred and sometimes she can just burst out and scold you. Her tantrums frighten most people, so she has to control herself, what can be very stressful. Miray has some sadistic traits and fantasizes at least once a day about someone’s head on a bloody plait. She is a strong fighter and doesn’t hold back.
    When she is with the rebellion, she acts like the cool, confident, strong woman who always figures out something. She can act like a real friend, but flirting and stuff like that go too far for her. She sometimes is in a cranky mood when she’s been around the rebellion too long, but they think it’s just part of her personality. Some of the rebellion think she carries to much weight on her shoulders and that that’s the cause of her mood. Some of them tried to melt her heart. This was in Miray’s displease, but she acted like she was moved by their concerns. They see her as a true rebellion, but some of them are a bit suspicious after she returns from her reports to the military. She never tells them where she’s been and some of them don’t trust that at all. It speaks for itself that Miray works extra hard for the rebellion after her absences.

Appearance:

Miray had long, black, wavy hair that elegantly falls around her shoulders. She has two, small scars on her forehead which are the reason she wears a small, brown headband to cover them partial. Most of the time, she wears comfortable army pants, a black top and big, somewhat clumsy sneakers. Nothing escapes Mirays sharp gaze and when she’s really pissed off her eyes almost seems to shoot fire. She is in great shape and has pretty big muscles, especially in her arms and legs. She is a bit taller than the average person and her muscles nullify her female shape. She’s strong and you’d rather not pick a fight with her, but she really isn’t the strongest and she can be defeated. She feels more confident when she carries a weapon. A gun or a knife, that doesn’t matter, as long as it gives her a certain feeling of safety.
    Extra: Miray had a severe childhood. Her parents we’re very strict and whenever there was the slightest sign someone broke the rules, he or she got punished. In her first years of life Miray didn’t handle it very well. She was weak and small and she didn’t understood why she got punished so much, but later in her life Miray understood why her parents we’re so strict. In order to maintain balance in their family, nobody could break the rules. If they didn’t punish her for those small things, she would start thinking that she could pull off more and more and in a few years the rules would be vanished. It’s exactly the same in the real world. After all those wars it was more important than ever to live up to the rules, because when people didn’t the rules would bend. You wouldn’t notice it, because they’d bend just a little every year, but in a thousand year the chaos would start all over again. One leader who decides the rules. One military who makes sure people live up to those rules. One religion, so there wouldn’t be fights about that ever again. As soon as Miray understood that, she wanted to join the military, no matter what it took. Once in there, she wasn’t very popular with her colleagues, but she didn’t really mind. She was always busy with herself and with what the leader wanted. Most of her colleagues saw her as a cranky, egoistic, bootlicker. All this negative energy around Miray had more effect on her personality than she thinks and it only made her desire to become one of the best grow.
    Because of her goal-oriented mind she never really had any close friends or loves and she just couldn’t understand why. she accepted the fact that she will never have any close friends and started to despite all of them who have. Since there are only a few people without friends, Miray had a very negative attitude to almost everyone. When she became a spy she learned how to suppress those feelings and even though she still feels them, she doesn’t let anyone know that they’re their. Because of that, people can actually talk to her again without feeling unwished.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 19:25 ]

yeehh

Character: Rebellion Leader
    Name: Agent. Dmitri Kasanov

Inner: Dmitri is a very silent boy and you would never guess that he has become the Rebellion Leader. In the early days he was a top agent, working for the Leader. He was proud to kill everybody who came in his way. But he changed sides when he had to kill a young boy. That boy had to be killed because he forgot to pray one time. Dmitri let the boy live and had to run, run for his life. Everything he had, everything he ever worked for was destroyed. He couldn't ask his friends for help nor speak with them. They would be murdered if he did.
    It didn't took long before he joined The Rebellion. After years of hard work and pure commitment, he became the Rebellion leader. He is respected, but feared for his cruelty. He does not tolerate spies nor anybody else who wants to get rid of The Rebellion. He will gladly murder them without any regards. He is willing to give everything up to take care of The Rebellion and provide them with everything they need. He got high connections and will use them to get food and other supplies for the members of The Rebellion.
    But there is another side of him, a gentle side. He has a good heart and he still believes in love, despite everything that has happened to him. He just didn't find the one yet. He is a great charmer and will take every opportunity he gets.

Appearance:

Dmitri is a strong, tall boy with a higly trained body. He was a Agent for the goverment so he got special elite training. This means he can take out a guy without a problem. This helped him to get the leader spot of The Rebellion. He got grey eyes, black hair and a very charming smile. he mostly wears army or black cloths and Dr. Martins.

Extra:
    Dmitri loves to smoke and drinking isn't a problem for him.

I took the Rebellion Leader role if that is okay.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 sep 2012 - 18:21 ]

Character: Military
    Name: Freya Hoomes
    Inner: Freya is considered a tough woman, she likes be feared and believes that she's strong. She actually desires to be the strongest but get frustrated time to time because she knows and feels that on the inside, she is soft and likes to be loved too. However, she shows no mercy in war, she doesn't care if she kills one or two along her way. Especially when she's alone, she's to be in a constant battle with herself. Does she need to be strong or can she soften for a little?
    Loving the darkness of killing someone, but wanting to be human deeply inside makes from her a wicked witch when the time comes. Her strives and needs are just too different to go along. Even though she wants to be independend at her work, she does need someone to help her along the way sometimes, which she'll be denying if you help her. Her sarcastic jokes on her work are one of the only points that make her easy to talk to. She finds every step you take as a stranger, every word that you speak to her suspicious when she does not know anything about you. Only then she might wonder if she should just kill the person or not. However, she has her dicipline, earned through hard work so she won't bring up some chaos in the city just because she doesn't like you.
    She gets along with her collegues pretty well, she has always been ''one of the guys'' which brought a lot of heartache too when she was a young girl.
    Appearance:

Her hair is chocolate brown. Naturally straight but she likes to curl it, she uses dark make up to make her soft grey eyes a bit more fierce. She still has a scar on her shoulder from a fight she once had with one of the prisoners, she's only 1.57 m tall which doesn't make her look like to be feared but is very flexible and can kick above her own length.
    Extra: Freya loved to drink, but she only drinks once in a few months and let men pay her drinks even though she can't handle alcohol very well, she realized that at a very young age. She once had to kill someone she used to care about, her best friend from her teenager years, because she was in the eyes of the religion a ''disbeliever''.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 17:41 ]

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Character: Spy for the rebellion, against the Government
    Name: Charlie Camille Jamison, government name: Jessica Parker
    Inner: Even though she seems to be young, she will not seem to be mentally. Because of her mysterious past, she had to grow up early, to take care of herself. Her mother got murdered by some people of the 'perfect world', her father got alcoholistic, hit her and used drugs. He offered her too, when he was stoned, but she neve accepted. She has a sister, who she hasn't seen for a long time. Dissapeared, leaving Charlie and her father alone, the contact was broken. She will always have feelings of revenge against the perfect world, for it ripped her family apart. She was almost to eager to join the rebellion, and because of her seeming-to-be talent to dissapear whenever she wants, she was perfect to be a spie.

Still, she is not perfect. She can have anger-attacks, and then she will mostly throw anything in the room, to anyone in the room. She can also be depressingly down. When she is not like this, she can be outgoing, sometimes a bit shy, but mostly cheerful. To new ones, she can be a real help, because she can be kind and patient. She can be a bit too honest, and hurt people that way, but outside the sewers, she tries to hold herself a bit.

Further, she can be really dreamy, about anything. She is especially interested in the world, how it was, how it was without war. She would have loved the subject Geography, and if she wasn't a rebellion spy, you could probably find her in a labaratorium as a geologist, like that. She wouldn't like economy. She works in the Government, as a pretty high rank, she has also leadership over a small group of office workers.. She works pretty hard, under the name Jessica Parker. She has a house there, under which there is a entrance to the sewers, she has never been caught. Still, she can be really afraid of being afraid. She can act very nonchalant in certain situation, even when she is really concerned. This helps her with her spying job. She also tries to live as healthy as possible, only eating bioligical food. Further, she is also pretty wild and sharp, so look out with her :3.
    Appearance: Charlie has long brown hair, which is mostly in a high ponytail when she is at the rebellion, as Jessica Parker, she mostly wears a high knot. At her work, she mostly wears neat suit, a gray suit and skirt. At the rebellion, she wears sloppy jeans, a big black belt, and a dirty green shirt. Her eyes are green too, but if you look closer, you can see the difference in her eyes. She has a blue eye, and a green eye. Her length is a bit above normal, her feet are pretty big, like size 42/43. Her ears stand a bit to the front, what isn't really a big issue. She has a small tattoo on her left shoulder. It has the form of a rose.
    Extra: (If this is allowed) She has a black cat, with real intense yellow eyes. Her name is Luna. She can live in the sewers, she doesn't really mind.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 sep 2012 - 21:29 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Can i reserve a male spy?

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

It's a nice RPG, but my english sucks D;

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Updated.

I wish you good luck, and may God rest the souls of those who died in eternal peace.

Thanks ^^, But you wrote the C before Jessica Parker, and harlie at the end, sorry, just thought it was good to know.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 19:25 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

Mehehe, thank you. Copy/paste problem lol.

Oh, gaan we ook in het Engels kletsen? :'D
    I sure want to join, but don't know what kind of person I should make. So I'll just wait and see what the others make (:
    Or can I make someone's sis or best friend? It will be easier to come up with a character then (:

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 19:36 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Endure schreef:
    Oh, gaan we ook in het Engels kletsen? :'D
    I sure want to join, but don't know what kind of person I should make. So I'll just wait and see what the others make (:
    Or can I make someone's sis or best friend? It will be easier to come up with a character then (:

Same problem over here. D: