• It's 2179, a whole new, different world has began. Finally, all the wars are over, the only thing left is peace and one, big county, on the continent of formal Australia. All the other continents were destroyed in a big, nuclear war. Only five million people are still alive.
    In this new world there's only one leader, one ruler. One leader with his own, hard rules and punishments for the breakers. One religion, only death for the disbelievers.
    Of course, this is not everyones perfect world. One group of young people, underground, tries to escape this 'perfect' world. They live normal lives, only to survive in the meanwhile. They do everything to disobey the new leader. They are the rebellion.

Important information:

Leader: The most important person of the new Australia. Of course, not without his advisors. More than all, they have to watch there words. He is always listening and really close. He and his advisors are living in a wealthy villa, with the newest technology to secure their safety.
          Military: Special armed force. They guard the leaders villa and make sure no one leaves the huge counties boundaries and borders. Of course they will take no risk and use precautionary measures, which includes listening devices, cameras on the street corners and much more. The cameras are working on a special frequency which need special decode devices to track them down. There are only few working. The military s most loving hobby is to track down disbelievers and disobeyer's to punish them on the most inhuman ways they're allowed.
          Rebellion: They live among the military, the civilians and everyone else. Little parts of them are living in little villages around the big city of Rhenan, what used to be Sidney. They are living an underground live in the formal sewers of Sidney, the sewers haven't been used in years. The rebels are hard to find and have a code of honor, pretty different than the one used by the government. The rebellion occupy themselves with searching for information, setting up a big network and gather all kind of weapons, used for surprise attacks on public authorities and prisons. Unfortunate, these attacks are just small attacks. The rebels are not popular to the people. You can compare the rebels with the Jews at the time of WWII.
          Spies: Spies from two sides, the rebellion and the military. They infiltrate in the group of the opposite. They should be careful, when discovered, they will be eliminated.
          Geographic: Australia is a big, warm and inhospitable country. Big parts are not suitable for living. There is the Capitol, Rhenan and a few little but growing towns in the surrounding. The only thing they use is electricity. For houses, vehicles and anything else.
          Currency: There is no physical money anymore. Every payment is going per identification number. Every citizen of Australia has his own ID-number, tattooed on his wrist with a little chip underneath the skin. The rebels are using false ID-numbers for payments.
          Religion: The new, big religion, based on the five biggest religions of the old world and on the new leader of the new world. They worship the leader in all its glory and have to pray at least three times a day. Every night there is a curfew from 10 pm 'till 5 am the next morning.

Rules:
    - Write at least 15 lines.
    - No Mary Sues allowed
    - Only English!
    - If you're insecure or just not sure about your grammar or spelling, you can ask for help (Endure).

Available roles:

Rebellion -including one leader-
    - Reserved by Reyna
    - Reserved by Sirens
    - Agent Dmitri Kasanov Cyberlord (leader)

Leader and his advisors

Military
    - Reserved by Cocon
    - Freya Hoomes Requille

Ordinary and scared citizens
    - Mabel Grace Louise Hargrave Amity

Spies
    - Jessica Parker/Real name: Charlie Camille Jamison Synaisthmata (pro rebellion)
    - Miray Jernigan General (pro government)
    - Johannes Ize/Real name: Jules Khan Ivan (pro government)
    - Reserved by Lexus (pro rebellion)

Fill in:
    Character:
    Name:
    Inner:
    Appearance:
    Extra:

Special thanks to Ivan for the information and Cyberlord for the cover.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 sep 2012 - 17:54 ]

I wish you good luck, and may God rest the souls of those who died in eternal peace.

Yeah, can I reserve a girl who's in the rebellion?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

awesome! I'm not too sure whether I can reach the 15 lines each time though, so i'll think about it.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

Can I reserve a boy in the Rebellion? I like to go against the rules.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Ohyes, herpderp, I can has spy? Person operating in resistance, working for le government? *.*
    I'll add the info tomorrow btw, I'm off to bed :]. My body's givin' up. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. You've just been rickrolled.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 sep 2012 - 22:45 ]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Can I reserve a girl in the Rebellion?

The duty of youth, is to challenge corruption.

Can I please have a Girl spy, for the rebellion? If Ivan doesn't mind of course!

Tijd voor koffie.

Hm. If you guys don't mind, I want to fill in a a female character for the Military. That is something else again, right?

Kein Problem hehe x'D. Kay, ik begin alvast met shizzle schrijven.

Character: Spy/Government military.

Name: Johannes Ize. Real name: Jules Khan.

Inner: To the rebellion, Johannes seems to be a clumsy, outgoing type of person who takes a certain liking for alcohol and women. Your everyday fool, with a perverted touch to 'm. In the rebellion, Johannes is responsible of the distrubution of food and other means of basic life needs. On some occasions, he is being taken on missions for the Rebellion, but since he is not believed to be a skilled fighter, the man is responsible for spying on the enemy and giving the Rebellion intel on them, ironically.
    Despite his clumsiness and the tendency to always express the wrong words in the wrong situation, the man has a photographic memory and the talent to remember various details others usually miss. Due to this talent, the rebellion took him in. His seemingly innocent and naive act helps him gain trust of most of the rebellion members, but this does not include all of them. Some of them are still suspicious of the man and therefore he is closely monitored by them.
    His hobby's are reading naughty magazines, painting and playing various memory games with himself.

In reality, the real Jules Khan is a cunning person who can withstand the most agonizing psychological pressure. Nurtured and raised for years by the supreme commander of the leader's advisor himself, Jules is a trained killer who does not back down for anything. With several high-ranking murders on his list, the man does not feel any remorse for taking one's life, whether a friend or foe's. To ensure the completion of a mission he does not hesitate to make sacrifices and he does not needlessly express his emotions. He has also a keen psychological intelligence since he is capable of elaborating a person's personality after having spent about ten minutes with him. Needless to say that this personality is in complete contrast with his Rebellion's one. Aside from that is Jules a great actor, as he can switch from his 'true' personality to the rebellion's everyday fool in no time. Even the military top cannot determine Jules' real thoughts and intentions up to this day.

Appearance: In the Rebellion, Johannes Ize takes the appearance of a slender goofy looking person walking around in baggy trousers and oversized blouses. He does not seem to care much about what he wears and is occasionally seen topless, much to the Rebellion's disliking. He usually does so when the alcohol has gotten the better of him and to impress the women. He also has a habit of never tying his shoelaces, which causes him to trip over them more than once. Hence the clumsiness. Because of this, he is often being made fun of.
    Johannes rarely combs his ashblonde hair that reaches his shoulders. He wears glasses and loses those at times. He's an untidy, careless type of person and there are people who wonder if he ever takes a shower. He always wears a necklace with a shark's tooth in the Rebellion.

Extra:
    Personality. Deep inside, Jules dearly regrets the fact that his personality mostly consists of an artificially manufactured lie, rather than the truth. He admits to no one but himself that he does not know who he truly is and what he truly feels about things. He states that he does not know what reality and illusion seperated from each other really are, since he always believed to live in a realistic illusion. For that reason, he does not value 'reality' and 'illusion', since these definitions are hollow to him. To cope with this, he expresses his unsaid emotions through his paintings, merely giving others the impression that he's just drawing perverted stuff for the fun of it. The man operates under a constant pressure of both the Rebellion and the establishment and has the secret wish to discover who he truly is before his death.

Past. Jules was born from a former noble family, but has never really known his true parents. He used to have a younger brother, but this person has been killed during a fake trial of the government. Jules as a spectator of the killing, holds no grudge against the government for ending his life as he believed the boy to be a traitor. This occasion points out Jules' determination and loyalty towards the government.
    The government has a file of Jules' past and intel on his family, but does not share this document with the man. Jules himself does not know of the existence of the document.

Weaknesses. Johannes is a person who is easily persuaded to do something he initially disapproves of with alcohol or some kind of naughty book.
    Jules has a heavily indoctrinated personality, which can be used against him if one knows about it. Sometimes the code and mentality in the Rebellion shocks him, but he does not express it. Since the military commander is his most dear person, he would do anything to protect him and make him proud. Because of this person's great value to him, you could also consider him of one of his greatest weaknesses. Because of this, Jules tries his best to hide this person's importance and his emotional attachment to him.
    He also greatly dislikes people offending the government and the religion and he thus prays everytime as the rules state. Because is he capable of both talking and praying at the same time, people don't notice.
    Despite his mental and physical strength (esprecially the latter highly supressed in the Rebellion), Jules is battling a disease for which he uses medicines.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 15:18 ]

Hmm, i don't no whether or not i'm good enough to join this rpg. It seems nice tough.

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

I will create my character this afternoon.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Lexus schreef:
    Hmm, i don't no whether or not i'm good enough to join this rpg. It seems nice tough.

Doesn't matter right? Je hoeft geen pro in Engels te zijn om te kunnen RP'en. As long as you're having fun ^^.

Ivan schreef:
    (...)
    Doesn't matter right? Je hoeft geen pro in Engels te zijn om te kunnen RP'en. As long as you're having fun ^^.

That's true. But I don't know if i'm able to write 15 lines each time in my posts in this rpg, and with the description of my character it's going to be a little bit difficult too.

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

I want to make a female spie of the government if that's alright ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 11 sep 2012 - 15:19 ]

yeehh

Hm, I'd love to try too... Haven't done things like this for so long, I used to love RPG'ing so much and since it's 15 lines it won't go too fast to follow, I think...
    I'll try to come up with a female role for the military. (:

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Is there anyone who wants to be the leader of the Rebellion?

I wish you good luck, and may God rest the souls of those who died in eternal peace.