• [ bericht aangepast op 28 dec 2017 - 18:06 ]

In groep 3 leerde ik tellen tot 50...

En je vergat de 17. Conclusie, je moet terug naar groep 3.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 juli 2012 - 17:27 ]

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

wtf?

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

ImAwesome schreef:
    In groep 3 leerde ik tellen tot 50...

En je vergat de 17. Conclusie, je moet terug naar groep 3.

Telt klas 3 ook als groep 3? (cat)

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

LacunaCoil schreef:

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Quizlet is being overrun by childish and annoying people. and not even the funny kind of childish. Just the; please-return-to-pre-school-and-stay-there-king.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

yeaaaaahhh

Where words fail, music speaks

Escritura schreef:
    Quizlet is being overrun by childish and annoying people. and not even the funny kind of childish. Just the; please-return-to-pre-school-and-stay-there-king.

Kon ik daar blijven. :3

Let's see how interesting this will get. Because seriously, people are definitely being childish right now.

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Escritura schreef:

Het is het tuttige tieners theekansje.

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Cousinzoned schreef:
    (...)

Kon ik daar blijven. :3

Please do. I know you probably think you're great and funny, but you and your other stupid-topic friends are being pathetic. Just saying. (bloos)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Het is een complot, EEN COMPLOT D:

i put the fun in funeral