• De laatste twee waren:
    zaynmmarryme: You can call me a thief, but you should know your part. I'm only here because you stole my heart.

TheRumIsGone: I think everybody's weird. We Should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarressed or ashamed of it. - Johnny

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Missouri

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Andante

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Raniiaa

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Raniiaa

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Konayuki

There's power in the words you whisper.

Konayuki

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Andante

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Cosette schreef:
    Andante

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Cosette

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Sherlockshit

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Sherlockshit

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

MalikShake

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Konayuki

Stenenlikker

Ewijn

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Spotgaai.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli