• De laatste twee waren:
    zaynmmarryme: You can call me a thief, but you should know your part. I'm only here because you stole my heart.

TheRumIsGone: I think everybody's weird. We Should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarressed or ashamed of it. - Johnny

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Aero

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

Raniiaa

Stenenlikker

Raniiaa

Karma is sowieso een vrouw, jongens kunnen gewoon niet zo bitchy zijn.

Tiame

Raniiaa

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Burlington

Stenenlikker

Burlington

Ewijn

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Raniiaa, denk ik.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

Beiden, ik kan niet kiezen :D

En Andante, waarom denk ik? :P

Andante

omg die van Raniiaa snap ik niet...

dus Andante

Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

Burlington

Angelsfate:

De vertaling is "Beoordeel iedere dag niet bij de oogst die je geplukt hebt, maar bij de zaden die je geplant hebt".

Met andere woorden: Beoordeel de voorbije dag niet met de resultaten die je behaalde, maar beoordeel de dag aan de hand van de dingen die je gedaan/verwezenlijkt hebt

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2012 - 20:22 ]

Raniiaa.

Raniiaa

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."