• De laatste twee waren:
    zaynmmarryme: You can call me a thief, but you should know your part. I'm only here because you stole my heart.

TheRumIsGone: I think everybody's weird. We Should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarressed or ashamed of it. - Johnny

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Sherlockshit

Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

sherlockshit

Black is not longer dangerous, so what's dangerous now? Colour. Colour is super dangerous

FairytalesX
    Geniale signature.

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Beide :$

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Sherlockshit

Black is not longer dangerous, so what's dangerous now? Colour. Colour is super dangerous

Sherlockshit I guess

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Jaimyhoi

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

jaimyhoi

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Uh, Cosette.

i'm really try to make it more than what it is, cause everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Cuore

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

Cuore

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

aragog

Aragog

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

ILOVEYOUXXXX

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

Konayuki

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.