• Ja, zo lijkt 't haast wel, deze bomen in Pakistan:

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before, but they also reported that there were fewer mosquitoes than they would have expected, given the amount of standing water that was left. Not being bitten by mosquitoes was one small blessing for people that had lost everything in the floods.

Bron: National Geographic.

In 't kort gezegd, door de watervloed in Pakistan, zijn de spinnen naar hoger gelegen plaatsen gevlucht en en zodoende zitten de bomen vol met spinnenwebben.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Ik hou niet echt van spinnen. ;x

And at last, all the pictures have been burned. And all the past, is just a lesson that we've learned.

Omg dat dat jongetje daaronder durft te staan...
    Ik zou gelijk het idee hebben dat al die spinnen dan naar beneden gaan komen.

"Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies."

C18 schreef:
    Oke, ik ben niet bang voor spinnen maar hier krijg ik bijna letterlijk rillingen van.

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

wat eng!!

ik dacht eerst dat dit een enorme rookwolk was o,O

-