• Ja, zo lijkt 't haast wel, deze bomen in Pakistan:

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before, but they also reported that there were fewer mosquitoes than they would have expected, given the amount of standing water that was left. Not being bitten by mosquitoes was one small blessing for people that had lost everything in the floods.

Bron: National Geographic.

In 't kort gezegd, door de watervloed in Pakistan, zijn de spinnen naar hoger gelegen plaatsen gevlucht en en zodoende zitten de bomen vol met spinnenwebben.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Het lijkt net een rookwolk xo
    Ik kon er eerst niets van maken, tot ik alles las.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

Oh my god dat lijkt me eng o.o

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Die bomen zijn wel mooi! Maar het idee dat er zo veel spinnen in zitten......

The best feeling in the world is when you look at him, and he’s already staring.

Dat is toch alleen maar een voordeel? Dan zijn er heel wat muggen weg :3

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

T heeft best wel een dromerig effect.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Saph schreef:

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

Saph schreef:

Let it come and let it be

Gancanagh schreef:
    T heeft best wel een dromerig effect.

26 - 02 - '16

Lol, geniale spinnen dat ze daar hebben. (krul)

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

Haha, het ziet er wel grappig uit, maar het idee dat er dan zoveel spinnen inzitten, maakt het voor mij een stuk minder :')

Never look back, don't doubt tomorrow.

Ik vind het er best vies uitzien.. :/

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Oke, ik ben niet bang voor spinnen maar hier krijg ik bijna letterlijk rillingen van.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Haha, dat ziet er best wel grappig uit (:

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Wauw!

Where there is a sea there are pirates...

Op de foto zelf hebben de bomen wel nog een mooi effect, maar wetende dat het spinnenwebben zijn en allemaal spinnen, schrikt mij gewoon af. Ik zou mij niet meer in de buurt begeven :') Maar zo zie je wel dat alles zich aanpast

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right