• Ja, zo lijkt 't haast wel, deze bomen in Pakistan:

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before, but they also reported that there were fewer mosquitoes than they would have expected, given the amount of standing water that was left. Not being bitten by mosquitoes was one small blessing for people that had lost everything in the floods.

Bron: National Geographic.

In 't kort gezegd, door de watervloed in Pakistan, zijn de spinnen naar hoger gelegen plaatsen gevlucht en en zodoende zitten de bomen vol met spinnenwebben.

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Femkexx schreef:
    Die bomen zijn wel mooi! Maar het idee dat er zo veel spinnen in zitten......

Believe in yourself.

Burn it, nuke it, kill it dead and make sure it doesn't exist anymore o.o

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

bij mijn oma in de buurt hadden ze een keer allemaal van die kleine rupsjes, en die hadden alle bomen en alle hekken ingekapseld! Zag er ook ongeveer zo uit, creepy maar ook best mooi (:

I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul

Yoda schreef:
    Burn it, nuke it, kill it dead and make sure it doesn't exist anymore o.o

Now imagine me sitting next to you, creeping my hand up your arm.
    good times...

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2011 - 17:28 ]

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Saph schreef:
    Oh my god dat lijkt me eng o.o

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

I know, gelezen ik de Kijk. Die bomen vond ik echt zo awesome.

"Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

Ergens is het best wel gaaf -van een afstand-. Als ik daar woonde zou ik emigreren.(cat)

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Wow, dat klinkt als iets uit een fantasy verhaal...

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Maelig schreef:
    Lol, geniale spinnen die ze daar hebben. (krul)

Bananen zijn lekker, toch? Zet dit ook in je signature als je ook van bananaaaas houdt!

Negligible schreef:
    Op de foto zelf hebben de bomen wel nog een mooi effect, maar wetende dat het spinnenwebben zijn en allemaal spinnen, schrikt mij gewoon af. Ik zou mij niet meer in de buurt begeven :') Maar zo zie je wel dat alles zich aanpast

So here's a heart to heart on the back of postcards sent from California

Ik zag het plaatje op facebook en dacht echt van 'wow, that's one big spider'! Maar het zijn dus allemaal kleine spinnetjes... Verandert niets, nog altijd even vies.:W

everything, in time

Naw, dat is zo vet!

Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

Ik dacht dat het een soort bom die was afgegaan ofzo was xd

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Lux schreef:
    Ik vind het er best vies uitzien.. :/

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Saph schreef:
    (...)

Now imagine me sitting next to you, creeping my hand up your arm.
    good times...

... D:
    You suck (no_chears)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.