• Ik vroeg me af of iemand hier op quizlet mensen van school/werk kennen. Ik ken er best wel veel (van school)

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all

Twisparkle mijn beste vriendin
    Cookie94 zit bij mij in de klas

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Ik ken alleen Balisto.

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

Ik ken er eentje in het echt, de rest allemaal niet ^.^

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

DarkSavior is mn beste vriend en die kent Quizlet via mij (:

Aye, brother! 4 8 15 16 23 42

Remembrall, Nox, MorningGlory, Naaldhakkie, Samphire, lerarenloverrr, killergirl16

[ bericht aangepast op 19 okt 2011 - 11:21 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Mijn beste vriendin zit hier, alhoewel ze eigenlijk niet meer actief is

I'll take you to another world

Mijn zusje en mijn vriendin.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Negligible schreef:
    Nee. Ik heb alleen mensen leren kennen via hier, maar niemand die ik al kende

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

mijn beste vriendin zit er ook op door mij, en de nicht van mijn buurmeisje ook, & ik heb Chiara al ontmoet.

Save me from myself.

Alleen skies en die is nou niet echt wat je noemt 'actief' hier...

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire and watching from the center of the flames.

nerveus, mijn buurmeisje <3

Mijn BFF, TakeAChance ik heb haar op q gezet :)

Lies are not the stories we tell, they're the lives we lead

xMeiisje schreef:
    Mijn beste vriendin zit hier, alhoewel ze eigenlijk niet meer actief is

You keep breathing, that doesn’t mean you’re alive - TABLO (Tommorrow)

Ik ken, Fearless17, PixelPunk, EstellexOSL,Synyster, en nog iemand waarvan ik de naam ben vergeten..

Not every fairy tales ends with: and they lived happily ever after - Prince Harry of Wales

Niemand...

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury