• Als je Drarry niks vindt, neem dan ook de moeite niet om te reageren en go on with your life alsjeblieft.

TOPIC 5

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2011 - 14:05 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

LoveLost schreef:
    Ideetje

Vraag Rutger om een speciale topicding te maken van Drarry dan hoef ik niet meer te zoeken xD

of je neemt een abo

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Waar is het eerste Drarry-topic heen? Daar staat het filmpje in en die kan ik nergens meer vinden...

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Obliviatum schreef:
    (...)
    of je neemt een abo

Heb ik al...

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Hier is het eerste topic: klik!

Every word written is a victory against death | Michel Butor

Basilisk schreef:
    Hier is het eerste topic: klik!

Oh, dank je wel! <3

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

ohhw ik wilde het juist geven

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Obliviatum schreef:
    ohhw ik wilde het juist geven

But I was first :Y) *ego*

Draco and Harry were friends when they first came to Hogwarts. However, in their second year, Lucius finds out how close they are. He tells Voldemort, who tortures Draco until he accepts the Dark Mark and proclaims loyalty to the dark side. When Harry finds out, he feels betrayed, and finds he is unable to forgive Draco. However, by the end of the vid things are looking up.

Dat dus. Als er geen verhaal van is, maak ik hem :3

Basilisk schreef:
    (...)

But I was first :Y) *ego*

pestkop!(puh)
    (huil)

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Oppugno schreef:

Draco and Harry were friends when they first came to Hogwarts. However, in their second year, Lucius finds out how close they are. He tells Voldemort, who tortures Draco until he accepts the Dark Mark and proclaims loyalty to the dark side. When Harry finds out, he feels betrayed, and finds he is unable to forgive Draco. However, by the end of the vid things are looking up.

Doen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan ben ik eerste lezer!!!!!!!!!!!

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Oppugno schreef:

ga je in het engels of nederlands?

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Obliviatum schreef:
    (...)
    pestkop!(puh)
    (huil)

Ik ben geen pestkop, ik ben alleen sneller (krul) *nog groter ego*

Obliviatum schreef:
    (...)
    ga je in het engels of nederlands?

Nederlands, mijn Engels is verschrikkelijk slecht. Dan word het zo (voorbeeldje haha):
    I'm reading a book. Harry is walking to the door. I want to follow him. I stop with reading and I follow him.

Ik kan echt geen engels x)

Basilisk schreef:
    (...)

Ik ben geen pestkop, ik ben alleen sneller (krul) *nog groter ego*

(huil)
    -the bigger the hair, the bigger the diva-
    (cat)

Cool, neat, swell -Cry

Oppugno schreef:
    (...)
    Nederlands, mijn Engels is verschrikkelijk slecht. Dan word het zo (voorbeeldje haha):
    I'm reading a book. Harry is walking to the door. I want to follow him. I stop with reading and I follow him.

Ik kan echt geen engels x)

ik vind mijn engels zelf ook schande, maar voor mij schrijft het vlotter

Cool, neat, swell -Cry