• voor inleiding, kijk eventjes hier.
    preview van wat er komt (haha, dit verklapt wel een hoop maar ik had inspiratie om dit stukje te schrijven. het verandert waarschijnlijk nog wel een beetje.)

‘You’re drunk!’ I said, but before I could turn around he grabbed my waist.
    ‘No, I’m not. You’re the one that’s been drinking.’ I hid my eyes, not wanting to admit that one.
    ‘You’re gorgeous when you can’t deny that what I’m saying is correct’, he said, smirking. I looked up at him, looking into his brown eyes angrily. His expression softened.
    ‘So gorgeous, you are...’ he whispered. I almost drowned in his eyes. I knew exactly where this was going, though.
    ‘Now don’t you touch me!’ I yelled, trying to escape.
    He murmured something but didn’t let me go. He tried to kiss me, but I moved my head quickly, determined not to give in.
    ‘You’re so fucking stubborn’, he groaned.
    ‘No, you just can’t accept –’ I started to say. Instead of listening, he bent his head down and tried to kiss me once again.
    I wasn’t fast enough to move this time, and, as soon as his lips touched mine, I didn’t want to anymore. I wanted to stay right there in his arms, kissing him for the coming thousand years.
    To start with.
    I could feel how he smiled, obviously feeling how much I wanted him.
    And yes, I did want him. I’d wanted him all this time.

het is in het engels omdat ik verhalen in mijn hoofd altijd in het engels verzin... maar ik weet niet of het opgeschreven wel goed genoeg is?
    dus... doen of niet, en engels of nederlands? ^^

ask her if she wants to stay a while

Lijkt me leuk, maar ik lees persoonlijk eig liever in het Nederlands; maar da's maar een persoonlijke keuze (: