Youtubefilmpjes graag tussen een quote zetten, anders ontregelt de site.
[ bericht aangepast op 9 juni 2018 - 13:34 ]
chaos makes the muse
Sabaton Attero Dominatus
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Inner peace, it's hard to find.
Ghost Pro Memoria
Fall Out Boy - Sunshine Riptide ft. Burna Boy.
The White Stripes I think I smell a rat
[ bericht aangepast op 29 aug 2018 - 16:16 ]Life is a beautiful struggle
[ bericht aangepast op 29 aug 2018 - 16:16 ]
Life is a beautiful struggle
Madonna - Like A Virgin
"Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL
Gente De Zona & Marc Anthony - La Gozadera
Faith is everything.
Alvaro Soler - Puebla
She was acting pretty, thought she owned the city. Someone should've told her that pretty ain't a job.
Ben. E. King - Stand By Me
Every villain is a hero in his own mind.
Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer
Power Up - Red Velvet Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt
Whats tasty in Busan?