• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWEN (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 feb 2017 - 18:46 ]

"Family don’t end in blood”

TBH ES DIT MOET JE OOK DOEN MET SPENCER

Imagine your OTP being shy about their relationship, so they hold hands under the table when they’re with friends/on a date.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

DIT IS ZO BAE IDEK MAN

Your OTP are married and one day Person A dies. Day of the funeral, B is weeping and then SUDDENLY A arrives, crashing their own funeral. B is horrified. Somehow it’s revealed that B was the one who paid for A to be killed. What happens next?

OT3 bonus: Person C was the hired killer, found in the funeral crowd.

Imagine your OTP having sex, but person A keeps using spongebob quotes the whole time, which drives B crazy.

What the hell HAHAHAHA

CUTE

Person A is a doctor and Person B is their patient for one reason or another. Person B really really likes Person A, but Person A is oblivious to this. Person A does a physical examination, and they worriedly inform Person B that their heart rate/breathing rate is unusually high. Person B tries to think up of some lame excuse for that.

GubIer schreef:
    Imagine your OTP having sex, but person A keeps using spongebob quotes the whole time, which drives B crazy.

What the hell HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA CRYING TBH

RIP.

Imagine your OTP sleeping together. Nothing lewd, just sleeping peacefully together. Person A has a nightmare about Person B dying from an accident of some sort. Person A wakes up to see Person B sleeping. They sit up, wake Person B up and Person A starts crying. Person A tells them about what happened in their dream. Since Person B doesn’t know how to stop people from crying, (apart from saying words of comfort) they lean over to Person A and kiss them before embracing them in bed, gently stroking their hair to get them back to sleep.

13 - ao3.
    49 - tumblr.

Daar ben ik gebleven lol.

Person A of your OTP hears a noise in the middle of the night, and goes downstairs with a baseball bat, managing to hit someone in the dark. Person A turns the light on; they’ve just knocked Person B unconscious by accident– Person B had just sneaked into the kitchen for a midnight snack.

This is Stiles and his bat

GubIer schreef:
    Person A of your OTP hears a noise in the middle of the night, and goes downstairs with a baseball bat, managing to hit someone in the dark. Person A turns the light on; they’ve just knocked Person B unconscious by accident– Person B had just sneaked into the kitchen for a midnight snack.

This is Stiles and his bat

Tbh wel. HAHAHAHHA

Imagine your OTP sitting on the edge of their bed, and person A leaning in to kiss person B. Person A sneezes, scaring person B and resulting in B falling off of the bed.

HAHAHAHA

Imagine your OTP are actors, who keep ending up playing characters who are each other’s love interests. Fans are starting to think that this is not a coincidence…

Deze ga ik bij Gab aanvragen met Joseph of Hekkie tbh.

Jemily schreef:
    DIT IS OOK VOOR GAB I CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Gab is obvious A tbh.

Person A buys a bell that says “Ring For Sex” as a joke but starts to regret their action after Person B keeps ringing it all the time. Person A can’t feel their midsection anymore and needs a break. Someone help Person A.

HAHAHAHA ffs.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Imagine Person A of your OTP walking into the kitchen, only to find Person B in tears. Person A immediately rushes to Person B’s side, fretting over them, consoling and asking what happened. Surprised, Person B explains they were simply cutting onions.

Dit voel ik HAHAHAHA

Imagine Person B had just come home from a long trip. Person A is happy to see them in more ways than one. They ask each other how much they had masturbated during their trip, and ended up having rough sex that night.

geil tbh

GubIer schreef:
    Imagine Person A of your OTP walking into the kitchen, only to find Person B in tears. Person A immediately rushes to Person B’s side, fretting over them, consoling and asking what happened. Surprised, Person B explains they were simply cutting onions.

Dit voel ik HAHAHAHA

DIE MOET JE AANVRAGEN TBH HAHAHAHAHAHA

[ bericht aangepast op 19 feb 2017 - 14:10 ]