• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWEN (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 feb 2017 - 18:46 ]

"Family don’t end in blood”

GubIer schreef:
    Imagine person A tries to text person B “I’m coming for you” to creep them out, but it gets autocorrected to “I’m committed for you.”

#reidwhenhetriestopranksomeone

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TBH.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Imagine Person A of your OTP, the more romantic/cute one, dragging Person B, the more serious/stoic/grumpy one out onto the dance floor at a wedding.

OT3 Bonus: Person C is taking pictures because Person B never dances.

Dit is ook zo Reid

Imagine Person A of your OTP walking in on Person B laying down on the bed, covered in rose petals, in sexy lingerie.

Silly bonus: Imagine Person A seeing this and immediately walking out of the room.

DIE BONUS I CRY FOR LIFE

GubIer schreef:
    Imagine Person A of your OTP, the more romantic/cute one, dragging Person B, the more serious/stoic/grumpy one out onto the dance floor at a wedding.

OT3 Bonus: Person C is taking pictures because Person B never dances.

Dit is ook zo Reid

Toen ik het voor de eerste keer las moest ik aan Sterek denken HAHAHA. Maar Reid kan ook tho. (wbw)

DIT IS OOK VOOR GAB I CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Gab is obvious A tbh.

Person A buys a bell that says “Ring For Sex” as a joke but starts to regret their action after Person B keeps ringing it all the time. Person A can’t feel their midsection anymore and needs a break. Someone help Person A.

Person A is a private detective. While investigating, an unfortunate accident occurs, and A is presumed dead (obituaries, funeral, the whole nine yards). Person B, their assistant, is naturally grief-stricken… only for A to walk through the door to reassure B that they’re alive and well, and tell them how they finally cracked the case.

Bonus: A attended their own funeral in disguise, and saw B, crying and mourning. A has to force themselves not to blow their cover until after the mystery is solved.

Jemily schreef:
    DIT IS OOK VOOR GAB I CRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Gab is obvious A tbh.

Person A buys a bell that says “Ring For Sex” as a joke but starts to regret their action after Person B keeps ringing it all the time. Person A can’t feel their midsection anymore and needs a break. Someone help Person A.

Omg ja HAHAHAHA

GubIer schreef:
    Person A is a private detective. While investigating, an unfortunate accident occurs, and A is presumed dead (obituaries, funeral, the whole nine yards). Person B, their assistant, is naturally grief-stricken… only for A to walk through the door to reassure B that they’re alive and well, and tell them how they finally cracked the case.

Bonus: A attended their own funeral in disguise, and saw B, crying and mourning. A has to force themselves not to blow their cover until after the mystery is solved.

Deze bedoelde ik voor m'n Emily aanvraag tbh. IT FITS SO WELL.

ES JE HEBT 7000!!!! POSTS *O*

Jemily schreef:
    Imagine Person A of your OTP walking in on Person B laying down on the bed, covered in rose petals, in sexy lingerie.

Silly bonus: Imagine Person A seeing this and immediately walking out of the room.

DIE BONUS I CRY FOR LIFE

VERDOMME HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

Toen ik het voor de eerste keer las moest ik aan Sterek denken HAHAHA. Maar Reid kan ook tho. (wbw)

Omg ja tbh, Sterek past maybe nog wel beter. Ik ga aanvragen.

omg i love this. MAAR JONGENS (aka Es bc verder is er niemand HAHAHAHA) MET WIE OH WIE ZAL IK DIT DOEN.

Imagine Person A and Person B are in a relationship, and Person C has been struggling for years because they’re in love with both of them. One night, Person C confesses that they love them and begs them not to be weirded out by them and that they’ve loved them forever.

Bonus: Person A and Person B turn out to be polyamorous and in love with them too.

GubIer schreef:
    (...)

Omg ja tbh, Sterek past maybe nog wel beter. Ik ga aanvragen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA KLOJO JIJ

omg geil ik hou hier ook van. ik moeT STOPPEN MET LEZEN want anders heb je straks 10 pagina's tbh Es. (cat)

Person A and Person B have plans to hang out. On A’s walk to B’s house, it starts sprinkling, then pouring down rain. When they get there, their clothes are soaked through and the weather is so bad that they have no option but to stay at Person B’s house. Since their clothes are soaked through, A has to wear B’s clothes.

Ik wil dit aanvragen, maar ik heb al teveel aangevraagd, dus als jij 'm leuk vind, "moet" (mag dus) jij 'm aanvragen bij mij Es, want dan kan ik 'm toch schrijven. HAHAHA BYE

Person A and Person B have not met yet, but they happen to be sitting next to each other at a bar when some jerk starts making unwanted advances to Person A. Person A then turns around and tries to pretend Person B is their girlfriend/boyfriend/other. Person B plays along, and when the guy finally leaves, they strike up a conversation. A few minutes later, one of them discovers that something had been slipped into Person A’s drink and the two decide to hunt down that asshole.