• Waarschijnlijk het leukste woordenboek dat je ooit zult tegenkomen; Urban Dictionary!

(Bijna) voor iedere naam is wel een betekenis te vinden. Wat voor vreemde betekenissen heeft men aan jou naam gegeven? Welke vind je het leukst, of past het beste bij je? ^^

Ik ben het er wel mee eens. :p

Nadine
    The most beautiful, amazing and intellectually inclined girl in the world. Brings hope to others that want her, because that's what her name means in French. Is extremely hot, and good at anything she does
    Nadine, oh my god.

1) Nichelle
    A person, who sees everything and knows everything that's going on but doesn't say a word. She's not a loner, is shy and doesn't choose to be in the mix of things. A person nobody pays attention to, and fades into the background, but is really genuine and interesting if you take the time to get to know her.
    She's one of the most amazing people you will ever meet and you will never, not even if you try, forget.

"It's Nichelle, not Michelle."

Het klopt ook nog. :')

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Demi
    A cool person. Someone popular for their personality and interests.

"Did you see him? He's so Demi!"

Nope nope.

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Vincie isn't defined.
    Can you define it?

Nou ik ben dus naambetekenisloos

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

So true.

Nana
    only the coolest person in the world! not related to granny or granma in any way
    wow dude! look, here comes Nana!

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Laura
    A really really cool person;
    guys want her and girls want to be her.
    Has many friends.
    Everyone likes her,
    they dont only pretend to like her.
    Guy 1: Why can we never get a Laura?
    Guy 2: They all already have great boyfriends.

Girl 1: Lauras so cool, I want to be her.
    Girl 2: Your just lucky your her friend.

Laura
    She makes one happy.
    If I could choose a place to die, it would be in Laura's arms.

Laura
    A Laura is something that's almost impossible to define. Something exquisitely beautiful in a way that's beyond words. A person who's so brilliant you can't think of a way to describe. Someone who you can't know completely: changeable, quixotic and mercurial and yet also loyal; cautious and yet also incredibly daring. A Laura is something that maybe doesn't exist in the real world but communicates from some never never land, imprisoned by cruel fate; yet at the same time a Laura is the most real thing in the world. A Laura is something that's impossible to love and yet you are hopelessly in love with. If you ever find a Laura - don't let her go.
    l

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 16:14 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

Ik zal eens de vier leukste bij mijn naam geven:

Samantha

A kind,awesome young woman, who is friendly to everyone.She is a very outgoing person and she cares about her friends and family.

A gorgeous girl that is just herself all the time. Doesn't try to impress anyone, and hates when people try to impress her. Not a snob & not a jealous person. Ever. Mess with her, you'll have other people to deal with. She's the type of person people can trust and be very close to.

Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.

A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samanthas are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blonde. They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a samantha who is a man)

If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it.

Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.

De eerste twee kloppen, denk ik, het best ='D Op het 'outgoing' na.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 11:24 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Vasilisa
    An extremely adventurous girl, or boy. Occasionally thought of as rebellious, and slightly confused. Usually is never satisfied, and enjoys a good argument every once in a while. known to love attention Caution: handle with care. Is hurt easily.

Deels waar :')

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Mijn naam bestaat niet, ik word automatisch naar Marlys doorverwezen x)
    Maar goed:

Marlys
    Love... a name for true love. The Literal meaning of the name is water lily, Mar- (water) Lys (lily). Marlys is a proper noun given by gypsy to a mother to be who longed for a girl child and who's love for the man who was the father was so great and so strong she needed a name to define it. A gypsy spoke of a love so pure and sensitive and spelled out MARLYS... If you name your child Marlys she will be extremely loving and caring and overly sensitive to her emotions. If you marry or date a girl name Marlys you should attend to her emotions first and foremost. Money, diamonds and fame will never mean more to her than will your undying love, a consistent flow of affection and attention to the details will mean. With a daily dose of TLC, she will LOVE you forever and complete YOU!
    Marlys is like a box of chocolates... so full of flavor, diversity and pure enjoyment.

Ondanks dat het niet exact mijn naam is klopt het wel ongeveer

Oh, bij 3 staat toch nog mijn naam:
    Marlies
    Pulling a Marlies is to play devils advocate,just for the purpose for being kind to other people. Pulling a marlies is to defend the weak.

True ;x

En die daaronder x)
    Marlies
    a girl who although being rather smart, often portrays herself rather retardedly in my company

Blame it on my ADD, baby

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 11:29 ]

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

A nynke who is commonly known as long limbed and or gangly. They are usually excitable and like chocolate. Commonly Dutch, as Nynke is a dutch name, they are pretty all around awesome, and also being dutch makes them pretty damn smart too.
    Guy 1- "Hey did you see that girl over there?"
    Guy 2- "Who? The tall, gangly one with the smart look on her face?"
    Guy 1- "Yep, totally a Nynke."

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Dominique

1. An extremely hot female,
    with large boobs
    beautiful eyes and smile
    and a nice butt.

2. the name of a girl, but no ordinary girl, a Dominique is someone special. a Dominique is someone that will walk into your life and change it for the better. odds are you'll never find another person like Dominique in your life. you should be honored to know her let alone befriend her. . . let alone get to date her. she makes for an exceptionally amazing girlfriend, always doing the right thing. believe me, you will eventually fall for her. and maybe you'll be lucky enough for her to fall for you. for you ever get the chance to date her, hold her tight and Never let go... make her feel like the only person in the world you could ever love... because i assure you, she'll make you feel the same.

Evelien
    Evelien is too kind to be true. She has a good sense of humour and style. She has a heart of gold and is always there when you need her. She always has lots of friends and can always also have a laugh. She will achieve great goals later in life. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is brown, who couldn't live without her?

There is no negative side to her...
    Too good for examples,

She is so Evelien

There couldn't be more lies in one paragraph than displayed here :'D

Evelien
    an amaaaazing cook, comes from holland, and may or may not be a llama
    A- did you see that llama yesterday?!
    B- do you mean the evelien?
    A- yea, it was strange. she was munching on ice cream

Al wil ik ook wel een lama zijn.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 13:43 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Soraya
    Absolutely amazing girl.She is loved,always has been always will be but if you get on the wrong side of her it is not good. If she compliments you she means it and will love you.
    Her personality:
    Lovely
    Fab
    Gorgeous
    Sexy
    Amazing
    'wwow, look at that girl, she HAS to be a SORAYA!'

Tell me about it, stud.

The name "Sarah" is translated from the Hebrew language. It means "Princess"...and rightly so!
    The translation of "Sarah" is "princess"

Haha, maar dat wist ik al. ^^

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

Fabiënne

The sweetest girl I know, and proud to call her so!
    Fabienne is so sweet, she is always there for me

Fabiënne has the quirkest laugh and the prettiest eyes you could ever see on anyone. Her long blond hair and farmers shirt style is sexy and original and she can only be described as funny as hell. She will help you up when you fall down and once you have her you never want to let go. If you want a friend that will always be there to support you and stand by your side through the hardest of times, holding a cigarette ready just in case you need it, then you dont have to look anywhere else. She could be a thousand miles away and still never leave your side, and her great taste in music makes her even more like-able. I love this girl and am the luckiest person alive I think. Her laugh is addictive and once she smiles then everyone else does too. Anyone can easily falll in love just because she is who she is and will not change for anyone. All you want to do is spend an afternoon drinking coffee, talking to her because she understands better than anyonce else... I love you Fabiënne.
    Funny, sarcastic, beautiful, sexy, friend, Fabiënne.

Hm, ik ben niet ontevreden. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 17:13 ]

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Kim:

The only woman that will bring chuck norris to his knees
    Chuck Norris does not kneel, he bows to kim.

A sweet compassionate girl that has a magic touch to everything. She makes me 'dale' breathless. She is the most Nuffest chick you can ever get in a life time. There are to many words to describe this lovely lady :) but to me shes everything.!
    Dale: Kim is stunning to me!!

She's the girl you always go back to. She's totally her own person, and sometimes people use that against her, but Kim has that fire that just intimidates. She's got those eyes that can seduce you in one glance, or break your heart with a single glare. She's a brunette with an ass that you wanna grab onto for days. She's always bringing fun wherever she goes, yet you'll never find a girl more laid back. She's sexy without even trying, and her personality is just as beautiful. If you manage to find her, she's a keeper.
    Him: God fucking damn it, there's Kim.

Alles tussen 1 en 7 is allemaal seks gerelateerd. (cat)
    Daarom dat ik het hier niet ga plaatsen, lol.
    De eerste is echt wel mijn favoriet.

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.