• Waarschijnlijk het leukste woordenboek dat je ooit zult tegenkomen; Urban Dictionary!

(Bijna) voor iedere naam is wel een betekenis te vinden. Wat voor vreemde betekenissen heeft men aan jou naam gegeven? Welke vind je het leukst, of past het beste bij je? ^^

Ik ben het er wel mee eens. :p

Nadine
    The most beautiful, amazing and intellectually inclined girl in the world. Brings hope to others that want her, because that's what her name means in French. Is extremely hot, and good at anything she does
    Nadine, oh my god.

Iris
    One of the Most Amazing Girls you'll ever meet. She is one of the nicest people you know, nobody hates her. Easy to fall in love with. A girl you'll never forget. Every Iris is her own person and you'll never meet another like her. Very trustworthy. Has beautiful eyes and a perfect face surrounding. She's more than just a pretty face.
    You: Who's that girl that you've fallen for?
    Me: Her name's Iris, I've never known another like her.

Pretty accurate:Y)

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Nikki
    Quite possibly the cutest, sweetest, and most attractive girl you'll ever meet. Not only is she pretty and hot, but she has great intellectual insight and is all around a perfect person. No matter what she does, you could never get mad at her. When you see her pictures, her smile, her eyes, you feel not only turned on, but content. Content because you know that she is everything you could ask for.
    "Have you met Nikki?"
    "Yes, and I think I want to marry her."
    "We all do."

Haha, best geweldig.

Your make-up is terrible

kim
    adorable.
    kim is adorable.

Awh, dat is zo lief (:

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 22:27 ]

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Femke:
    Meaning sexy good looking every body wants it
    I want Femke so baaaad

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Ik vind de uitleg bij Serj Tankian, de zanger van mijn favoriete band, heel erg leuk (:

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Haha ik heet ook Nadine :) Hallo naamgenootje!

Het klopt opzich ook wel bij mij haha

Treat people with kindness

Hmm ik zal mijn mannelijke vrienden maar eens vragen of die 1e waar is.

Dominique

1. An extremely hot female,
    with large boobs
    beautiful eyes and smile
    and a nice butt.

2. the name of a girl, but no ordinary girl, a Dominique is someone special. a Dominique is someone that will walk into your life and change it for the better. odds are you'll never find another person like Dominique in your life. you should be honored to know her let alone befriend her. . . let alone get to date her. she makes for an exceptionally amazing girlfriend, always doing the right thing. believe me, you will eventually fall for her. and maybe you'll be lucky enough for her to fall for you. for you ever get the chance to date her, hold her tight and Never let go... make her feel like the only person in the world you could ever love... because i assure you, she'll make you feel the same.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 22:55 ]

Alleen maar tranen van geluk

Nadine23x schreef:
    Haha ik heet ook Nadine :) Hallo naamgenootje!

Het klopt opzich ook wel bij mij haha

Heeeeuj haha ^^

1. Glenn
    a guy with a huge dong that every chick digs and wants to suck off
    girl 1: omg u see cody over there
    girl 2: omg ya hes such a glenn lets go give him mouth release.

-staart- Oh God.... Van alles dat er aan mijn naam kon gegeven worden.

Take me to wonderland

Sharon
    Somebody that is amazingly beautiful, funny, kind, and outstanding.
    Ohh man. Her name has GOT to be Sharon! She's gorgeous

hahahaha nice

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Amy
    A girl who can be nice at times but annoying to the extent of punching them in the face. They're extremely random and mental. If you get to know one and you're a girl, never get too close with an Amy. She go over the top at times. Amy's are usually friends with Hannah's and usually abuse them soon to be ditched. Most will have light brown hair with blue eyes.
    Amy: You're so mean to your Strawberry milkshake!

Girl: WTF did you just say?!
    Amy: Don't get me started about your chocolate milkshake!
    Girl: WTH are you talking about?!

Het moment wanneer je een vriendin hebt die Hannah heet en je blauwe ogen en lichtbruin haar hebt, hahaha.

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high.

Hebrew meaning "like God"...michelle's are often Leo's, astonishingly gorgeous, very athletic, dark hair and usually curly/waivy/thick, another thing is that almost all Michelle's have similar noses.

guy#1. "man that girl was hot and good in bed"
    guy#2. "must've been named Michelle"
    guy#1. "how'd you know?"
    guy#2. "..."

Hahahahahha lol, well, good to know? :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juni 2014 - 23:46 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Evi
    A girl with a big ass and an even bigger personality. Fun to be around and also fun to laugh at her jokes. A very sexy girl.
    I hope she's coming to the party. She's almost as funny and sexy as an Evi!

of

Evi
    See also Sexy Beastess
    The 'Evi' are known for their intelligence as well as their exceptional fencing capabilities. The Evi can be extremely dangerous if you get on their bad side. If one were to by chance become the enemy of an Evi, it would be easier for them to just commit suicide on the spot, the Evi are a cunning foe. They are also known to be good friends in time of need.
    Guy 1: Dude, that girl at the fencing competition was whooping some serious ass. 
    Guy 2: No shit dude, she's an Evi

Oh ik leer allerlei nieuwe dingen over mezelf.

Esther
    Awesome, brilliant, beautiful, perfect. Esther is the highest life-form. Esther is always right. Everyone must worship Esther and the ground she walks on, and give her many bright, shiny objects.
    - Random guy: "OMG, did you see Esther today?"
    - Other random person: "Yes, she is SO awesome, beautiful, funny, brilliant, smart, and totally perfect in every way!"
    - "I know! =O"

Ik heb dus altijd gelijk.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 juni 2014 - 0:08 ]

"Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

Haha, omg, my name :'D.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.