• Waarschijnlijk het leukste woordenboek dat je ooit zult tegenkomen; Urban Dictionary!

(Bijna) voor iedere naam is wel een betekenis te vinden. Wat voor vreemde betekenissen heeft men aan jou naam gegeven? Welke vind je het leukst, of past het beste bij je? ^^

Ik ben het er wel mee eens. :p

Nadine
    The most beautiful, amazing and intellectually inclined girl in the world. Brings hope to others that want her, because that's what her name means in French. Is extremely hot, and good at anything she does
    Nadine, oh my god.

Marthe
    An awesomely cool pirate ninja hybrid.
    Marthe is so sneaky and awesome!

Well what can I say?

help

Mitchell
    The most amazing name for a boy. He is sweet, funny, caring, hot, and great in bed. He is kind of a video game nerd but leads a social life; he loves to be outside and hangout with friends. He is BAD ASS.
    "Wow, that guy is such a keeper, a real Mitchell"

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

The best kind of sister there is. The kind of person who finishes all the sentences you didn't even know you started, and gets sympathy sickness with you. Thirza's are also great because they know the rules of the game, and have the same horrible thoughts as you
    I'm so glad I have my own Thirza, I'd be so sad without one...

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Ja, deze ken ik, Urban Dictionary is best grappig :Y)

sophie
    a generally smart and beautiful girl.
    wow, sophie is clever and gorgeous! what a catch.

sophie
    an all around cool chick

from greek meaning wisdom
    that girl over there's a sophie

Sophie
    A Sophie Is A Girls Name. The Meaning Of The Name Is Wisdom. And Its Origin Is From The French Lands. People Who Are Called Sophie Tend To Try And Be Better Than The Last Time, Try Their Hardest. You Usually See Them With Unique Style (Usually Colours And Skinny Jeans) And Head Banging Or Doing Something Rather Strange And Unique To The Human Eye, As She Doesn't Like To Blend In With The Crowd. They Love Jelly Beans, Ice Cream But Loves Melon And Pasta! Not Forgetting MUSIC! When She Is Drunk (On 1 Can) She Is Either Dry-Humping Of Being Sick... Dang It! Anyway She Says She Won't Do That In The Future. Any Lad Or Girl Are Lucky For Having This Gem.
    "Omgawd!"
    "What?"
    "She Is A Sophie, She Is So Cool And Unique"
    "Oh! I Fancy Her!"
    "Dude!"

Sophie
    (So-F-e)
    Sophie's are usually beyond hyper and usually making people laugh allot. Sophie's usually have a great personality and friendly towards most people they meet. Sophie's are one of the few people in the word to are actually the worth being around with.
    Joe: Hey did you see Sophie today??

Susan: Yeah she was the joy of the room making everyone laugh.

Tijd voor koffie.

Rianne
    Often reffered to as a God-like creature, something of great power and beauty. Something that not only others fall in deep envy and owe of but sets the worlds perspective on live into a higher level. Also has tendences to be hyper active but this quality only enhanses the mysterious nature of a 'Rianne'
    "Wow the sun looks beautiful today, but not as beautiful as Rianne", "I just seen a shooting star fall into the ocean, but it wasnt as spectacular as Rianne"

Rianne
    the girl that all guys compare to
    DAMN. that girl is nothing CLOSE to a rianne.

haha, niet slecht.

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

A beautiful girl with a great body. She always make you laugh. She normally has brown hair, blue eyes (very light blue) and a great smile. Shes a major looker. Every guy wants to be with her, and every girl wants to be her. Shes not a slut, shes a slight tease, but she is great to be with. If you get lucky and marry a Nina, you better treat her well. If you don't she will get up and get the hell out of there. She needs a guy with a great personality and good looks. If you have a friend named Nina, keep her close. She will keep you safe, beat you at video games, (Mostly Halo!) She has three best friends. She has a jackass boyfriend, and at least three guys who like her at all times. She constantly is walking around making friends, mostly with guys. She hates horror movies, and loves the superhero movies. If you get the chance to be her superhero... Take it.
    Goh, dit komt bíjna in de buurt, bijna.... :')

"Die Erinnerung ist das einzige Paradies, aus dem wir nicht vertrieben werden können."