• De laatste drie waren;
    Thrones
    Tantor
    Delish


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Harcourt


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Maguire


    It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

    Tolkien.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    MaIfoy schreef:
    Tolkien.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    MaIfoy


    16 - 09 - '17

    Pabitel


    Music is my escape from Bullshit in life <3

    Pabitel

    ST0RMY schreef:
    Pabitel


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    MaIfoy

    Eichen schreef:
    MaIfoy


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Eichen


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."

    Yokubo.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Yokubo


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    Neverlands


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Mascot.


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.