• De laatste drie waren;
    Thrones
    Tantor
    Delish


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Ik kan niet kiezen tussen Thrones en Delish. D:
    Ik denk dat ik dan toch voor Delish ga.

    [ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2014 - 22:57 ]


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Miserables.


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Feileacan schreef:
    Miserables.


    It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

    Feileacan


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Feileacan


    To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

    Kairos


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kairos


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    Kairos


    Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

    Feileacan.

    Solarah.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Yoko


    For those I love, I will sacrifice

    Julah.


    "Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

    Syeira


    Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

    Grohl


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Miserables.


    you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman