• [ bericht aangepast op 28 dec 2017 - 17:32 ]

Hahaha dat vind ik wel grappig. Op zich hebben ze wel gelijk, maar het is toch iets dat je niet kan maken.

Your make-up is terrible

Je hebt twee mogelijkheden: Of je gooit een paar kernbommen op een paar landen, of je stuurt mensen de ruimte in. :Y)

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

De natuur wreekt zich nog wel. :Y)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Whut dit is echt vaag.
    Dit menen deze mensen serieus? Omg :o

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Lol.

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

I have the solution: war!
    Just sit back and wait till they kill off each other.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Barnabas schreef:
    Je hebt twee mogelijkheden: Of je gooit een paar kernbommen op een paar landen, of je stuurt mensen de ruimte in. :Y)

I read this and all I could think was: Hey Ho, Hey Ho, Off to the moon we go!

But yeah.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Oh god yes, it's my time to shine. (cat)

Sources confirmed that if a death solution is not in place by Mar. 31, the U.N., in the interest of preserving the human race, will mobilize its peacekeeping forces and gun down as many people as necessary.

Whut?

Laat de mensheid dan maar gewoon tegen die tijd uitsterven hoor. Alles moet toch een keer uitsterven.

[ bericht aangepast op 31 okt 2013 - 18:37 ]

The truth is, once you learn how to die, you learn how to live. - Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom

Michonne schreef:
    Hahaha dat vind ik wel grappig. Op zich hebben ze wel gelijk, maar het is toch iets dat je niet kan maken.

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Laten we dan maar beginnen met die wetenschappers als het toch "moet". Ik begrijp hun punt, er zijn teveel mensen op de aarde maar om dan mensen te gaan vermoorden. Ik wil ze nog wel eens horen als familieleden of vrienden van hen de gelukkige mensen zijn die ook dood moeten.

Physics is awesome

Voor iemand die tijd heeft: zou ik vertaling mogen? Haha. (Niet van het hele artikel, alleen het stukje in dit topic lijkt me genoeg.)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

In fact, we should probably kill 300 million women right off the bat.

Whut.

it would be helpful if a lot of people chose to die willingly

Sure. Waarom ben je zelf niet de eerste? o-o

"I don't care how it happens, but a ton of Africans have to go, because by 2025, there's no way that continent will be able to feed itself,"

Sure, blame the Africans.

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

-.- god bless murica

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Requille schreef:
    (...)
    Sure, blame the Africans.

Misschien krijgen we de Beliebers en Directioners wel zo ver! :Y) Beloven we ze dat aan de andere kant hun idolen op ze wachten. :'D

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"