• This Role-play as been closed. I may re-open it later, if there's more interest in it.
    Thanks for your time though everyone

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2013 - 15:19 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Full Name: Sabriel-Ezalia Delia Ishida
    Nickname: Sabby
    Date of birth: 21-11
    Town: Valhedge
    Sex: Female
    Sexuality: Unknown
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Blood type: O
    Language: Japanese, English
    Religion: Buddist
    Mother: Motoko Ishida
    Father: Raiden Ishida
    Siblings: None
    Height: 5’7
    Weight: 10stone
    Looks: (Minimum of 10 lines)

Sabriel is around 5’6ft. She takes after her height from her father, who is 6’2. Sabriel weighs around 9stone, so she’s a little on the light side, but she’s still healthy. She’s very touchy about her weight, and is trying to loose more weight ready for her surgery in a year. Sabriel takes after her mother and has a very curvy body. She uses this to her advantage when she gets into trouble with the wardens. Sabriel has pretty clear skin for a teenie, with only the occasional pimple ext. She takes very good care of her skin, as she’s very sensitive to insults, even gentle ribbing. Sabriel has long, thick black hair, which she keeps tied back because it gets in her way. Sometimes she’ll plait it, or when she goes out on her hoverboard she’ll tie it up into a bun. Sabriel has inherited her eyes from her mother – bright blue. She’s very happy with her eyes, and is the only part of her that she actually likes. Sabriel is left-handed. But she can draw relatively okay with her right hand, but she prefers not to. She doesn’t really like using her right hand. Sabriel dresses in whatever she finds in her closet. Her mother, who used to study Rusties, made her a lot of old styled clothes. She was told that some of them, were once called ‘cosplays’. Sabriel loves her clothes that her mother made, mostly because she knows that she’ll never go to a party and find someone in the same outfit at her. She usually dresses quite feminine, but she also sometimes dresses as a tomboy. Sabriel doesn't really wear make-up. She's girly, but she's not that girly. Sabriel does, however, love trying out new make-up styles for parties. She does however, wear eyeliner and religiously. Sabriel doesn't actually need to wear mascara, because her eyelashes are naturally dark and long. She does however, curl them for parties. Sabriel wears contacts, because she is short sighted. She has glasses for when her eyes hurt, or when she's too lazy to put her contacts in. Which isn't often, just because she doesn't like them. She also has a pair of prescription sunglasses. Sabriel has scars all over her arms and legs as a product of self-harming as she doesn't handle all the teasing and bulling very well. She doesn't really have any deformities, but she feels that her nose is too big for her face, and her lips are too wide. Sabriel hasn't got any tattoo's, although she frequently draws all over her arms. She wants to get tattoos when she's a Uptopian though. Sabriel hasn't got any piercings, like all Teenies. All Teenies are under the age of consent, so can't get any piercings.
    Characteristics: (Minimum of 10 lines)
    History: (Minimum of 15 lines)

[ bericht aangepast op 18 sep 2013 - 22:46 ]

Full Name: Saphael Nathaniel Amero
    Nickname: Saph, Saphy, Nathan
    Date of birth: 14-04
    Town: Saph lives on the edge of the country.
    Sex: Male
    Sexuality: bisexual
    Ethnicity: ¼ Japanese ¼ English ¼ Russian ¼ Italian
    Blood type:
    Language:
    Religion:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Height:
    Weight:

Mutations:

My character :D is it good? (sorry for my terrible grammar tought...)

Name: Megan Schwartz
    Appearance:

tis is Megan , she has more acne than on this picuture. And has honey-blond hair. She hardly wears any jewels or accesoires. She mostly wears a t-shirt and worn-out jeans. She also has glasses. Megan is 1.65 meter. Shas one pair bright blue eyes. The only jewels she wears is a old necklace made of rope. She also has an tiny nose and smal eyebrows. She has an average face, with some acne on it. Megan Usually wears her hair in a messy ponytail. She looks like a child of 12 but is 14
    character: Megan is really insecure , some other teenie's call her ugly and potato head. Megan pretends she doesn't care but she does. Megan is'nt very brave but she tries to. Somethimes she needs just someone to push her on her limits. She also likes to eat, but can't gaing weigth. So she carries somethimes the nickname: "Ugly Skinny" or "Boney Acne" She doesn't like people who insult each other, she is a softy, and afraid of spiders. She likes to swim tought.. I've Megan is comfortable with you, she starts singing and acting hyper. But mostly she is polite and shy.
    Orginality: German 1/2 and English 1/2
    anxiety: Spiders, Clowns, Dolls
    Dislikes: being called, "ugly skinny" "boney acne".
    Exstra: Bites on nails
    Language: English , a bit German
    blood type: A

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2013 - 15:42 ]

een leven zonder falen is een leven niet geleefd.

- wait is discovered some mistakes in my character-

een leven zonder falen is een leven niet geleefd.

I will take one too ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Argh, sorry for not reacting D: If it's still possible, I'd like to have a Teenie, and I will finish it as soon as possible!

Tijd voor koffie.

PaintedRoses schreef:
    My character :D is it good? (sorry for my terrible grammar tought...)
    Name: Megan Schwartz
    Appearance:

tis is Megan , she has more acne than on this picuture. And has honey-blond hair. She hardly wears any jewels or accessorizes. She mostly wears a t-shirt and worn-out jeans. She also has glasses. Megan is 1.65 meter. She has one pair bright blue eyes. The only jewels she wears is a old necklace made of rope. She also has an tiny nose and small eyebrows. She has an average face, with some acne on it. Megan Usually wears her hair in a messy ponytail. She looks like a child of 12 but is 14
    character: Megan is really insecure , some other teenie's call her ugly and potato head. Megan pretends she doesn't care but she does. Megan is'nt very brave but she tries to. Somethimes she needs just someone to push her on her limits. She also likes to eat, but can't gaing weigth. So she carries somethimes the nickname: "Ugly Skinny" or "Boney Acne" She doesn't like people who insult each other, she is a softy, and afraid of spiders. She likes to swim tought.. I've Megan is comfortable with you, she starts singing and acting hyper. But mostly she is polite and shy.
    Orginality: German 1/2 and English 1/2
    anxiety: Spiders, Clowns, Dolls
    Dislikes: being called, "ugly skinny" "boney acne".
    Exstra: Bites on nails
    Language: English , a bit German
    blood type: A

She's really good ^.^ Don't worry about your grammer so much, it'll improve as you use the English way more often :'D I still struggle with Dutch grammer so it's alright.
    I'm also terrified of clowns....

Fortunatis schreef:
    Argh, sorry for not reacting D: If it's still possible, I'd like to have a Teenie, and I will finish it as soon as possible!

It is indeed dear! Go ahead :)

NightVale schreef:
    I will take one too ^^

What would you like, ma daarin?

Full Name: Elizabeth Penelope McLiverpool
    Nickname:
    Date of birth: 16th of August, 2364
    Town: Elizabeth lives locked up on an island, isolated from the res tof the world.
    Sexuality: She's hetero, but she's still finding out. She never had any great experiences with exploring sexuality, as she's still a Teenie: Unattractive and ugly.
    Ethnicity: Elizabeths' Father is British (Elizabeth grew up in England), but her Mother is Spanish. Elizabeth never really learned Spanish from her mother, as her mother never really cared about bilingual education. Elizabeth, nerdy as she is concerning Languages, hates that. She tries learning Spanish now herself, but she wishes her mother had taught her.
    Blood type: 0 Negative
    Language: British, but she's trying to learn Spanish.
    Religion: She grew up in a religious family, but Elizabeth is still finding out her own beliefs.
    Mother: Catalina del Carmen McLiverpool, born in Spain. She often talks Spanish with her friends (On the phone) and at home, but never feels like learning other people Spanish, so they can understand her. Catalina is the stereotype, rich woman. She loves shopping, calls with her friends in Spain lot, and doesn't spend half as much time with her kids as she should be. Simply because she doesn't care about them that much. She's extremely stubborn.
    Father: Dave Darby McLiverpool is a man trying to spend his life as simple as possible. He's almost the opposite of Catalina: Boring, flexible, and he hates the spotlight.
    Siblings: Two younger sisters, names May and Louisa. Their parents had a thing for old, traditional names. May and Louisa both aren't old enough to be on the island Elizabeth is. They're both tinies- But they're actually pretty good-looking. They also don't seem so rebellious against systems as Elizabeth.
    Height: 1.77 centimetres.
    Weight: 74 kilograms, she's been a bit overweight ever since she can remember.
    Likes: Elizabeth's loves reading, and writing. It's something she does everyday, and she really wants to write her own book. She's working on that, but her perfectionism, makes that she sometimes throws away whole pieces of text, as it isn't what she expected from herself. She always wants to approve herself. She also likes learning, a lot. She has a thing for mathematics, but learning languages, is something she isn't great at. It takes her a lot of time to learn a language, but she still tries it. Elizabeth also likes drawing, but it's not something she's exceptionally good at. She likes drawing plants and flowers. She plays the violin.
    Dislikes: Elizabeth hates being bossed around. As the least popular kid in class, when she was a tiny, she was bossed around quite a lot. She also dislikes

Tijd voor koffie.

Full Name: Morticia Hyelka Akemi
    Nickname: Just Morticia. She hates nicknames. She's been called Hyelk a few times, but she never reacts to that name.
    Date of birth: 4th of June 2363
    Town: Why does it rain, rain, rain, down on Utopia aka Capitolia
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Ethnicity: 1/4 British, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Romanian and 1/4 Russian
    Blood type: AB
    Language: British as her mothertongue, but she can speak a little bit Italian, Romanian and Russian
    Religion: She tries to be a wiccan, though it isn't really working
    Mother: Hazel Lycan Akemi (née Donovan)
    Father: Dimitri Akemi
    Siblings: Amsy Louisiana Akemi
    Axel Ash Akemi
    Height: 1 meter 74/ 5 ft 8.5 inches
    Weight: 58 KG
    Looks:

Morticia is not the typical Utopiër. When she found out she could use scissors to cut her own hair, she cut her black hair into a new style. She has grey/blueish eyes. She Always uses mascara and eye-liner as well as a black pencil. She likes black clothes and greyish clothes and wears them whenever she can. She doesn't like skirts and dresses that much, but if she has to wear them she won't make a problem out of it.
    She loves to draw on her hand or arm. She has a nose piercing and a three tattoos.
    Tattoo One
    Tattoo Two
    Tattoo Three
    She loves to be different and tries to wear the most abnormal clothes when she walks around. She has earrings and uses earcuffs. She loves the one with the cross and the ones with the chains. Further more she wants to dye her hair in an abnormal colour like red or blue, but she still doesn't know when she's going to dye her hair in another colour than black or greyish.
    Likes: The colours black and grey, rain, writing, reading, listening to music (especially metal and rock) and drawing
    Dislikes: People who tell her what to do, people who hate her before they get to know her, the colours pink and yellow
    Characteristics: Morticia loves the rain. When it is raining, you can find her outside.
    She has a few quotes she Always uses. "If you have to say something about me, do it in my face, so that I can rebuild it after you've finished!" is one of her favourite sentences she likes to use when she's angry. "If people are making fun of you, you're probably doing something right." is the other favourite one and she uses it whenever someone laughs while staring at her. "If there's one thing I believe, it's that I don't know anything. Anything can happen." has been used when she first walked into Utopia.
    She has two little cats. Both are female. One's called Tenshi - it's a white Kitty with blue eyes and the tops of her ears are black. The other one has the name Lacie and it's a black cat. Both love Morticia, though Tenshi sometimes wakes her up for breakfast.
    Though Morticia has had the surgery and isn't rebellious, she can have weird thoughts and ideas. She has a quite weird mind, though she acts normal. Actually, tries to act normal. She is quite a weirdy.
    History: Before her surgery, she was a teenie with a lot of flaws. She had weird eyes - different colours, had a huge scar covering half her face and she had a small cat tail. She went through a lot, because she had to wear a mask since she had a scar on her face. Her left eye had a shiny blue colour with green spots in it, but her right eye was red with some black and yellow spots in it. That didn't really keep her from being herself. She just did the things other people did though she was alone. Even the teenies then didn't like her, because she was 'ugly'. After surgery, her life started to relax. People thought she was beautiful and wanted to be friends with her. She didn't accept this, because when she was younger, they hated her for being ugly.
    She tries to protect Amsy and Axel, though they aren't as ugly as she was. Amsy only has small cat ears and a small tail and Axel has the same thing as her. Two different eyes.
    She sends a lot of letters to them, trying to tell them to not do anything to themselves when someone is insulting them. She tried to commit suïcide once, but it didn't work.
    As she was alone the first part of her life, she read a lot of books about how the world was before the bomb and about the cultures back then. She found a map of Europe and discovered where her ancestors were from. She searched for their cultures and styles. She liked British people, because they use to drink tea, and she likes tea. Romania had a pretty good legend about a vampire. Russia had a good story about Anastacia and her family and Italy was a nice country to go on holiday. She tries to celebrate Christmas every year, but only with a good diner and a pretty Christmas tree. While she was reading about her ancestors countries, she discovered a lot of things. She learned how the world was devided back then and how people fought with each other because of religious things or disagreements. She still loves history and tries to discover more things about people. Their motives to start a war for example.

Is this okay onee-chan?

[ bericht aangepast op 28 sep 2013 - 12:20 ]

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Croppie

Full Name: Kathryn McYsgramor
    Nickname: Fluffy McFluffington. Her brothers always call/used to call her that. They know she hates it with a great passion, but they don’t care. As long as they can pester the hell out of their little sister, it’s okay. Her feline eyes really don’t help her situation and when she was little, she always used to have really fluffy hair. That, and she always used to respond to every question with ‘fluffy!’ from the age 3 to 5. There’s only one person left to call her that and he’s also the only person who’s allowed to call her that. When others try, they might lose some fingers or end up with a broken nose. Or an arrow to the knee.
    Date of birth: May 5th
    Town:
    Sexuality: Hetero-sexual
    Ethnicity: ½ Scottish, ½ British.
    Blood type: A negative
    Language: English
    Religion: None
    Mother: Amanda McYsgramor, aged 54, decea
    Father: Griogair McYsgramor. Aged 59, deceased.
    Siblings: She has 3 brothers. Ethaniel (Ethan, aged 34. Deceased.), Hunter (aged 27. Alive.) and Aiden (aged 21, twin brother. Deceased.)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Looks:

Mutation: Her eyes are that of a feline, granting her superb nocturnal vision. It does mean she doesn’t have colour vision. She also has an excellent sense of smell. She can actually track people just by their smell, should she need to.
    Likes: Hunting, her brother, peace and quiet, rain and thunder and lightning.
    Dislikes: People in general.

I'll fill her in completely later (:

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda, that's a really good start :D I want to pet her. o.O

Full Name| Malphas
    Nickname| He doesn’t have one.
    Age| 24, almost 25 year.
    Date of birth:
    Town| Iihiran.
    Sex| Male.
    Sexuality:
    Ethnicity:
    Blood type:
    Language:
    Religion:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Height:
    Weight:

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

^ So.. Tell me.. where can I get one of those?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.