• This Role-play as been closed. I may re-open it later, if there's more interest in it.
    Thanks for your time though everyone

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 29 sep 2013 - 15:19 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Not available in stores. Anymore. I have the last one. ;D.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    Not available in stores. Anymore. I have the last one. ;D.

You know what this means, right? I'll have to go and turn my thief-mode on!

[ bericht aangepast op 15 sep 2013 - 19:26 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Well, we better discuss it. If you have something I want, we can trade.

Morticia schreef:

Full Name| Malphas
    Nickname| He doesn’t have one.
    Age| 24, almost 25 year.
    Date of birth:
    Town| Iihiran.
    Sex| Male.
    Sexuality:
    Ethnicity:
    Blood type:
    Language:
    Religion:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Looks: (Minimum of 10 lines)
    Characteristics: (Minimum of 10 lines)
    History: (Minimum of 15 lines)

So.... He's a Utopian?

Finley schreef:
    (...)
    So.... He's a Utopian?

Huh no? Where do you get that from?

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Huh no? Where do you get that from?

I had a massive brainfart... He's a croppie then?

Finley schreef:
    (...)
    I had a massive brainfart... He's a croppie then?

No, Trooper.
    I'm not done yet, though.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    No, Trooper.
    I'm not done yet, though.

Alright. You can take your time, it's not due to start till the beginning of November.

Okay guys, I'm not going to be here next week at all. I'll be in the Peak District until Friday, and I'll be too tired for much till Saturday/Sunday. :') Het spijt mij....

Sabby is coming along nicely. :')

I'm home!

How is everyone doing? Or do I need to start chasing you all personally?

Sorry Finley, I think I'm stopping with this. :c
    I don't think I can make it.

LacieChan schreef:
    Full Name: Morticia Hyelka Akemi
    Nickname: Just Morticia. She hates nicknames. She's been called Hyelk a few times, but she never reacts to that name.
    Date of birth: 4th of June 2363
    Town: Why does it rain, rain, rain, down on Utopia aka Capitolia
    Sex: Female
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Ethnicity: 1/4 British, 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Romanian and 1/4 Russian
    Blood type: AB
    Language: British as her mothertongue, but she can speak a little bit Italian, Romanian and Russian
    Religion: She tries to be a wiccan, though it isn't really working
    Mother: Hazel Lycan Akemi (née Donovan)
    Father: Dimitri Akemi
    Siblings: Amsy Louisiana Akemi
    Axel Ash Akemi
    Height: 1 meter 74/ 5 ft 8.5 inches
    Weight: 58 KG
    Looks:

Morticia is not the typical Utopiër. When she found out she could use scissors to cut her own hair, she cut her black hair into a new style. She has grey/blueish eyes. She Always uses mascara and eye-liner as well as a black pencil. She likes black clothes and greyish clothes and wears them whenever she can. She doesn't like skirts and dresses that much, but if she has to wear them she won't make a problem out of it.
    She loves to draw on her hand or arm. She has a nose piercing and a three tattoos.
    Tattoo One
    Tattoo Two
    Tattoo Three
    She loves to be different and tries to wear the most abnormal clothes when she walks around. She has earrings and uses earcuffs. She loves the one with the cross and the ones with the chains. Further more she wants to dye her hair in an abnormal colour like red or blue, but she still doesn't know when she's going to dye her hair in another colour than black or greyish.
    Likes: The colours black and grey, rain, writing, reading, listening to music (especially metal and rock) and drawing
    Dislikes: People who tell her what to do, people who hate her before they get to know her, the colours pink and yellow
    Characteristics: Morticia loves the rain. When it is raining, you can find her outside.
    She has a few quotes she Always uses. "If you have to say something about me, do it in my face, so that I can rebuild it after you've finished!" is one of her favourite sentences she likes to use when she's angry. "If people are making fun of you, you're probably doing something right." is the other favourite one and she uses it whenever someone laughs while staring at her. "If there's one thing I believe, it's that I don't know anything. Anything can happen." has been used when she first walked into Utopia.
    She has two little cats. Both are female. One's called Tenshi - it's a white Kitty with blue eyes and the tops of her ears are black. The other one has the name Lacie and it's a black cat. Both love Morticia, though Tenshi sometimes wakes her up for breakfast.
    Though Morticia has had the surgery and isn't rebellious, she can have weird thoughts and ideas. She has a quite weird mind, though she acts normal. Actually, tries to act normal. She is quite a weirdy.
    History: Before her surgery, she was a teenie with a lot of flaws. She had weird eyes - different colours, had a huge scar covering half her face and she had a small cat tail. She went through a lot, because she had to wear a mask since she had a scar on her face. Her left eye had a shiny blue colour with green spots in it, but her right eye was red with some black and yellow spots in it. That didn't really keep her from being herself. She just did the things other people did though she was alone. Even the teenies then didn't like her, because she was 'ugly'. After surgery, her life started to relax. People thought she was beautiful and wanted to be friends with her. She didn't accept this, because when she was younger, they hated her for being ugly.
    She tries to protect Amsy and Axel, though they aren't as ugly as she was. Amsy only has small cat ears and a small tail and Axel has the same thing as her. Two different eyes.
    She sends a lot of letters to them, trying to tell them to not do anything to themselves when someone is insulting them. She tried to commit suïcide once, but it didn't work.
    As she was alone the first part of her life, she read a lot of books about how the world was before the bomb and about the cultures back then. She found a map of Europe and discovered where her ancestors were from. She searched for their cultures and styles. She liked British people, because they use to drink tea, and she likes tea. Romania had a pretty good legend about a vampire. Russia had a good story about Anastacia and her family and Italy was a nice country to go on holiday. She tries to celebrate Christmas every year, but only with a good diner and a pretty Christmas tree. While she was reading about her ancestors countries, she discovered a lot of things. She learned how the world was devided back then and how people fought with each other because of religious things or disagreements. She still loves history and tries to discover more things about people. Their motives to start a war for example.

Is this okay onee-chan?

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Morticia schreef:
    Sorry Finley, I think I'm stopping with this. :c
    I don't think I can make it.

Hey, that's alright honey. Thanks for letting me know :)

LacieChan schreef:
    (...)

She looks great niichan ^.^