• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 13:58 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Posed, my darlings. ^^ I'll post extra long next time, i'm sorry it turned out short.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

"Good evening White Lady, I have news for you on the Vamp."

"Don't worry about that. The Treasure is here with me. Yes, I'll go see her tomorrow, no worries, just watch her closely and send someone to her if she's going to far."

Seriously, All, you guys named Jazz "Vamp?" Trolol.
    She is gonna like that one. *mumbles*

Hm, well, since privacy is not about possible, as if it is forbidden. Thank god that Jazz likes an audience from time to time.
    Why don't I have a emoticon that wiggles his eyebrows? *sigh*

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)

Seriously, All, you guys named Jazz "Vamp?" Trolol.
    She is gonna like that one. *mumbles*

Hm, well, since privacy is not about possible, as if it is forbidden. Thank god that Jazz likes an audience from time to time. (wbw)

There you go, sweetie

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Haha xD I wouldn't call me 'all' but thank you for letting me have this momentary feeling of allmightiness.
    and I thought she'd like that. ;D And I found it befitting for her.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)
    There you go, sweetie

*grins* Thanks, hon, that's really sweet. :].

And All, yes, she is very much going to like that. Vamp, where'd you get it from? Ghehe, rhetorically.
    We need a nickname for you also, I presume. Otherwise it's gonna stuck calling you "All" all the time.

Haha, I got it from my brain. I thought: I need code names, like 'the eagle had left the nest' so I came up with vamp for her, since she kind of is one. ;D

Oooooh! Nickname! : D 'all' would be a lousy nick.

All... that jazz!

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Also darlings, Lizz may or may not be online till Wednesday :'D

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

You know what? It says a lot about all of us here that everyone's all hyped up about the gay-pairings but nobody has even mentioned how cute Lev and Bella are being with each other :')

I think Lev and Bella are adorable.
    This country is too god damn flat.
    I miss English Hills.
    Fiyero, Lazu will have your head.

Amen.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Thanks Lizz.
    And Jaimes will kill Lazu if he kills Fiyero. And then Bella will co-operate with Lev and Raisa to kill Jaimes and I don't want none of them dead, so no. :W

MY POOR BELLA D:

Theodora schreef:
    All... that jazz!

Great pun, my dear XD

Also, can we just take a moment for how much Sho and Rosemary are trying at becoming good spouses? ;w;

I am gonna post Jazz when I'm on my laptop. Right now I'm online on mobile, so yeah. Not really 'handy'.

And fuck. I needed to finish my Warlock as well.