• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 13:58 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

MIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEE :3

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

KAPOW

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Oeh, a new one. *grins*

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I wrote Lazu :D Now Jaimesy!

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ooh, Amy. You know what I just realised?

Raisa is master of the house :Y)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Escritura schreef:
    I wrote Lazu :D Now Jaimesy!

Theodora schreef:
    Ooh, Amy. You know what I just realised?

Raisa is master of the house :Y)

(8)Master of the house, doling out the charm
    Ready with a handshake and an open palm
    Tells a saucy tale, makes a little stir
    Customers appreciate a bon-viveur
    Glad to do a friend a favor
    Doesn't cost me to be nice
    But nothing gets you nothing
    Everything has got a little price!
    Master of the house, keeper of the zoo
    Ready to relieve 'em of a sou or two
    Watering the wine, making up the weight
    Pickin' up their knick-knacks when they can't see straight
    Everybody loves a landlord
    Everybody's bosom friend
    I do whatever pleases
    Jesus! Won't I bleed 'em in the end!
    Master of the house, quick to catch yer eye
    Never wants a passerby to pass him by
    Servant to the poor, butler to the great
    Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate!
    Everybody's boon companion
    Everybody's chaperone
    But lock up your valises
    Jesus! Won't I skin you to the bone!!(8)

:W

Anyway dears, I'm taking my sister to the gay bar :D

Have fun. :Y).

One day, I am going to a gay bar too. Ghehe.

I went to a holebi bash once (not sure if bash is the right translation for "fuif", but "rave" seemed too strong and "party" too feeble.) and man, was I in shock.
    All the girls were wearing lumber jack shirts and non-fitting skinny jeans, and more than half of the guys were wearing heels and more make up than I would ever put on my face.
    I felt like Alice in Wonderland. Very very curious.
    All night they asked my friend "Is she straight?", as if I was the odd sight there O_o

I don't mind gays being publicly gay (as a matter of fact, I'm all for it), but I still think girls should be feminine and guys should stay away from make up (or at least avoid looking clownesk in it, a little eye-liner or even some lipgloss is fine. But enough is enough). And I don't mean this in a rude way, obviously.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 22:43 ]

Ha... Haha.. I would love to see your face, Elise, if you ever met Leon in drag. He normally dressed normally, but he has a habit of dressing up (plus make-up) as Frank N Furter from The Rocky Horro Picture Show for King Billy Nights.
    If you don't know how that looks, google it. Go on.

Also, I posted, and Jaimes is free if anyone wants him.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Well yeah, but that's dressing in drag for a theme night. There's a difference to me between dressing up as girl for a theme night and dressing up as a girl period.

And I'd say Fiyero wants him, but obviously he doesn't (joehoe)

Oh yes he does. Subconsciously, he very much wants.

Haha, well, I appreciate your opinion, so don't worry lol.
    I know what you mean, but I seriously think it's funny - Not meant in a impolite way. They are all different, unique. I can't really say that about narrow-minded people.